The Band > The Show

Lollapalooza Chile 2012

<< < (8/22) > >>

reptar:

--- Quote from: AGM on March 09, 2012, 10:26:53 PM ---I can't be happier than I'm now, I know that I will never forget this concert. I feel really lucky!!.:)  This is our big adventure Bubble ♥

Btw my camara is like shit too, but I'll do my best to share with you everything!

--- End quote ---

AGM, I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND BUBBLE!

Don't worry about photos, I did not manage to get a single photo at the US Surf Open but I have so many great memories from that day, it made me feel like a teenager again  :)

Bubble:
thanks reptar  :)
and you're right, photos are great but memories are priceless.

--- Quote from: AGM on March 09, 2012, 10:26:53 PM ---I can't be happier than I'm now, I know that I will never forget this concert. I feel really lucky!!.:)  This is our big adventure Bubble ♥

--- End quote ---

21 days. I can't wait to hug you  :-*

AGM:

--- Quote from: reptar on March 09, 2012, 11:05:23 PM ---
AGM, I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND BUBBLE!

Don't worry about photos, I did not manage to get a single photo at the US Surf Open but I have so many great memories from that day, it made me feel like a teenager again  :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks Reptar!! I will share all my memories. This is so big :)

For me going to international concerts is something new because I don't live in the capital city so the bands that I like don't come to the place I live. It  is quite expensive to travel to a concert and buy a ticket.. so that's is why I feel so lucky and happy abour making this! And the fact that I'm going with bubble makes it bigger, because I know that is the best companion that I could ever have. We share the same love for music :):)

--- Quote from: Bubble on March 10, 2012, 05:51:35 PM ---thanks reptar  :)
and you're right, photos are great but memories are priceless.

21 days. I can't wait to hug you  :-*

--- End quote ---

Oh! the time is running girl. We are lucky people:D :-*

Bubble:
sometimes i hate to think how expensive it is to make dreams come true but it's all worth it in the end :)

AGM:

--- Quote from: Bubble on March 11, 2012, 12:23:41 PM ---sometimes i hate to think how expensive it is to make dreams come true but it's all worth it in the end :)

--- End quote ---

Yes, sometimes when something is hard to get has even more value isn't it?, because you give your best to make it happen, we have to feel praud of it :D ;D. It totally worth it ♥

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version