The Band > The Show

Lollapalooza Chile 2012

<< < (21/22) > >>

shra:
Don't worry bb we'll go high class and get you one of those motorized wheelchairs 8)

lala:

--- Quote from: shra on April 05, 2012, 08:58:54 PM ---Don't worry bb we'll go high class and get you one of those motorized wheelchairs 8)

--- End quote ---

I think the label should buy it for me as much as I do in promotions  :D

AGM:

--- Quote from: Bubble on April 05, 2012, 08:39:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: lala on April 05, 2012, 08:34:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bubble on April 05, 2012, 08:33:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: AGM on April 04, 2012, 11:10:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bubble on April 04, 2012, 12:34:27 PM ---thanks guys!!! I think those were the best days of my entire life, not kidding.

--- End quote ---

Same feeling here ♥. Thanks everyone for the kind words and the best wishes

--- End quote ---

I miss you  :'(

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

We cried so much when we were saying goodbye, i didn't want to leave her. Can we just go to lalaland and stay there together forever?

--- End quote ---

:'( :'(

My feelings are so big now, I have a real friend... we share a sincere confidence. When we were talking or when someone was saying something stupid, we just looked each other and laughed, such conexion  is special, we understand our thoughts and we share a lot of meaningful ideas about life and music, that is something so hard to find. So yes please! Lalaland sounds great for me ♥.

--- Quote from: lala on April 05, 2012, 08:47:27 PM ---I'm cool with that  :-*  I understand....I hate saying goodbye to my MGMT bbs after a show or festival.  I honestly have to say that in these later years (I mean after my having-my-children-and-their-milestone years) these "crews" have been some of the very best times of my life.  You guys know, some of the very most important people in my life are people I've met through MGMT.  The band brought us together but the love for one another keeps us together.  If, God forbid, the band disappeared tomorrow, I'd still be going to festivals with you lot for years to come.  Granted, you'll end up pushing my wheelchair.

--- End quote ---

That is the point, music connects people,  put something in common between us,  but at the end, good feelings keep us together. Now I realise that is posible. Send you all my love.

MGMT must be proud of this. :)

lala:

--- Quote from: AGM on April 05, 2012, 10:38:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bubble on April 05, 2012, 08:39:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: lala on April 05, 2012, 08:34:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bubble on April 05, 2012, 08:33:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: AGM on April 04, 2012, 11:10:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bubble on April 04, 2012, 12:34:27 PM ---thanks guys!!! I think those were the best days of my entire life, not kidding.

--- End quote ---

Same feeling here ♥. Thanks everyone for the kind words and the best wishes

--- End quote ---

I miss you  :'(

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

We cried so much when we were saying goodbye, i didn't want to leave her. Can we just go to lalaland and stay there together forever?

--- End quote ---

:'( :'(

My feelings are so big now, I have a real friend... we share a sincere confidence. When we were talking or when someone was saying something stupid, we just looked each other and laughed, such conexion  is special, we understand our thoughts and we share a lot of meaningful ideas about life and music, that is something so hard to find. So yes please! Lalaland sounds great for me ♥.

--- Quote from: lala on April 05, 2012, 08:47:27 PM ---I'm cool with that  :-*  I understand....I hate saying goodbye to my MGMT bbs after a show or festival.  I honestly have to say that in these later years (I mean after my having-my-children-and-their-milestone years) these "crews" have been some of the very best times of my life.  You guys know, some of the very most important people in my life are people I've met through MGMT.  The band brought us together but the love for one another keeps us together.  If, God forbid, the band disappeared tomorrow, I'd still be going to festivals with you lot for years to come.  Granted, you'll end up pushing my wheelchair.

--- End quote ---

That is the point, music connects people,  put something in common between us,  but at the end, good feelings keep us together. Now I realise that is posible. Send you all my love.

MGMT must be proud of this. :)

--- End quote ---

I think they are aware of it.  They know that we've built a special community through the forum, tumblr and twitter.  I remember being at the entrance at the Beale Street Music Festival last year (400 miles from home) and seeing a bunch of people I know for the fan community.  It's pretty cool  :)

Bubble:

--- Quote from: shra on April 05, 2012, 08:58:54 PM ---Don't worry bb we'll go high class and get you one of those motorized wheelchairs 8)

--- End quote ---

hahahahaha I snorted :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version