MGMT- The Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Get the album "MGMT" on iTunes, CD, or vinyl here. Album includes the "Optimizer" listening and viewing experience.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]  All

Author Topic: MGMT @ the Guggenheim  (Read 36625 times)

Psychedelic Owl

• View Profile
Re: MGMT @ the Guggenheim
« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2015, 03:12:23 PM »

i still wish their was a great quality recording of this.. who knows maybe the fanzine email was to hint at something along the lines of this!
1.2.free.4.

lala

• Would you feel better holding the stars up?
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 15, 2015, 01:03:19 PM »

i still wish their was a great quality recording of this.. who knows maybe the fanzine email was to hint at something along the lines of this!

There is a recording, however I'm not sure that they would share it as it was billed as a one time event.  The music is exquisite (I listen to it on the beach when I'm there <3) but it was only a part of the experience.  It stands alone to an extent, but the lights and of course the art installation where such a big part of it.  The DVD could only show so much of the experience :(

Me:  We drove six hours
Andrew VanWyngarden:  Drumstick Towers?  *giggles*

Psychedelic Owl

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 17, 2015, 07:01:08 PM »

There is a recording, however I'm not sure that they would share it as it was billed as a one time event.  The music is exquisite (I listen to it on the beach when I'm there <3) but it was only a part of the experience.  It stands alone to an extent, but the lights and of course the art installation where such a big part of it.  The DVD could only show so much of the experience :(
things like this makes me wish i was here during the circa :(
1.2.free.4.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]  All