Social > Music

GIRLS

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sizzle:
I found out about them cause they're friends with Smith Westerns and I downloaded the Broken Dreams Club EP and was really looking forward to the new album but I can't get into it... for now.

Abby Road:

--- Quote from: Sizzle on September 20, 2011, 02:25:08 PM ---I found out about them cause they're friends with Smith Westerns and I downloaded the Broken Dreams Club EP and was really looking forward to the new album but I can't get into it... for now.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, Sizzlet here sent me the Broken Dreams Club EP--it's really good!

Sierratonin:
I am in "lust" with Girls. I like how Chris O. was in Holy Shit with Ariel Pink too (more indie artist connections in effect).

A photo I scanned from Snoozer.
There's a really nice quote by him about how singers "act" with their voices, which is why he sounds sort of whiny and snooty in "Lust for Life." Adorable.

kristeenuh:
Why the fuck don't we get magazines here in the states likes yours? Jesus. The Ariel Pink and Holy Shit connections are DEFINITELY a bonus to Chris. Oh mah gaahhh.... Can I just print out that picture 100000 times and make wallpaper out of it. ;____;

Sierratonin:
Snoozer is really the best when it comes to music publications. I haven't seen any other magazine like it. It has durable matte pages, and it's really thick. Not to mention, about 96% of the musicians are the ones I like studying and doing research about. I am beginning to sound like an advertisement.

Yes, Chris-themed wallpapers are highly encouraged! I'd make a shrine, but that is verging on psychotic stalker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version