Social > Music

Gardens and Villa

<< < (6/7) > >>

mssaram:

--- Quote from: andrewsexra on July 29, 2012, 08:16:57 PM ---Also bb's arms looking beeef

--- End quote ---

andrewsexra:
sort kinda HE'S PLAYING A FLUTE LET ME HAVE THIS

AGM:
Checking this band at youtube now  :)

mssaram:

--- Quote from: AGM on July 31, 2012, 10:19:03 PM ---Checking this band at youtube now  :)

--- End quote ---

mssaram:
This thread has turned into me just babbling on about G&V...lol..oh well.

LOVE THEM NOW BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSS  ;D

So I saw G&V again last Wednesday night at a free show at San Francisco State University. Aside from sound problems that were out of the guysí control (which didnít make a huge difference to me..I think they needed an extra monitor SFSU didnít have or something) but they still sounded amazing to me. I was front and center during the performance and looking around a few people were mouthing the words so I knew there were some fans in the audience, which is great, especially for a free show. They played Gypsy again, which sounded amazing, but I think it was lost on this particular college audience. They seemed to be obviously in more of a party mood than vibing out to Gypsy, which is fine, but it truly is a beautiful cover, especially performed live..They also played three new ones, including one I hadn't heard before. I feel like every time I see them I hear a new one, which is awesome. Can't wait for this new album/EP whatever they're up to...

I also talked with Chris and met Adam. We talked about my drawing and Adam mentioned that he recognized the fact that I used the native plants of the area, which was really cool because it was intentional and I was hoping they'd recognize that element. We also talked Future Islands and how excited they were to be opening for them in Seattle. They're all such nice guys. Definitely go see them if they're touring near you! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version