Social > Music

Mumford and Sons

(1/18) > >>

lala:
Unless my search feature is completely screwed...I am in shock that they don't have a thread.  Anycow, I only saw the second half of the Grammys last night and their performance was the best of the lot.  The Grammys are being whores about youtube vids, but here's the interview.
http://www.youtube.com/v/7Oe2mXufwAA

Meadow:
They don't seem nervous at all in that video!
I really like them, they're great live too!

kristeenuh:
Love, love, love them. I first dled their album and I initially thought it was boring, but then I gave it a few more listens and I fell in love. :)

Abby Road:
They sounded SOOO good on the Grammys.  I was incredibly impressed.  I mean, like lala said, we heard them at Lolla but I was really drunk and hot at that particular time.  Job well done blokes.

lala:

--- Quote from: Kristeenuh on February 14, 2011, 09:01:34 PM ---Love, love, love them. I first dled their album and I initially thought it was boring, but then I gave it a few more listens and I fell in love. :)

--- End quote ---

I'm the exact same way-Sizzle can tell you that every time they came on the radio this summer I would change the station.  They have really grown on me.  They say they're going to take another direction on their next album-should be interesting.

Can't wait to see them in Memphis!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version