MGMT- The Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Get the new album MGMT on iTunes, CD, or vinyl here. Album includes the "Optimizer" listening and viewing experience.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: PANDA BEAR LP MIXED AT MGMT STUDIOS BY SONIC BOOM  (Read 17491 times)

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
    • ♫
Re: PANDA BEAR LP MIXED AT MGMT STUDIOS BY SONIC BOOM
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2011, 06:00:35 AM »

^ both albums were great

thanks for the info!
meow

sonic boom

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 02:12:06 PM »

so anyways....... mgmt

Everything good to those that wait.........eh ? I know thats a tuff call .....
  .....talking of which......the press release at the start of this thread WAS passed long before I 'leaked' it by Panda Bear hesself ......regardless of what u might read from other sauces......

Sorry to take up your MGMT time with these mentions .
I dont feel thee Red Crayola for e.g. have been burned on the altar of press-overload ....
   seems to me that it is a little relevant ....... think u'll find Andrew & Ben count all of these artists very highly too
    dont think u were drug in here unawares ???? eh ??
  lets share , like good children . I know this is a venting point for some , but that really does lower the tone . the fact i post here at all is definately relative to how much dissing /pissing  i see ...
  How easy to post , but not so to re-tract .......
   ......only trying to post joys . apolagies if not to your taste......that'll come .
  pk                                                                                                                   xx

lala

• Would you feel better holding the stars up?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 02:57:42 PM »

so anyways....... mgmt

.....talking of which......the press release at the start of this thread WAS passed long before I 'leaked' it by Panda Bear hesself ......regardless of what u might read from other sauces......

I dont feel thee Red Crayola for e.g. have been burned on the altar of press-overload ....
   seems to me that it is a little relevant ....... think u'll find Andrew & Ben count all of these artists very highly too
  lets share , like good children . I know this is a venting point for some , but that really does lower the tone . the fact i post here at all is definately relative to how much dissing /pissing  i see ...
   ......only trying to post joys . apolagies if not to your taste......that'll come .
  pk                                                                                                                   xx

Please don't pay it any mind Pete-I don't even know who those people were.  As I always say, Joke 'em if the can't take a fuck.  Just the fact that you are who you are makes anything you post relevant.  I don't care if it was mixed in an outhouse in Alabama.  I'm not blowing smoke...I promise that I speak for 99.9% of the forum when I say, we are honored that you pop in and give us goodies.  Hipster Runoff shouldn't even still be relevant-I'm hoping it goes up in flames or down a wet spiral in a porcelain bowl.

xoxo-lala

Me:  We drove six hours
Andrew VanWyngarden:  Drumstick Towers?  *giggles*

sonic boom

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2011, 03:56:02 PM »

so anyways....... mgmt

Please don't pay it any mind Pete-I don't even know who those people were.  As I always say, Joke 'em if the can't take a fuck.  Just the fact that you are who you are makes anything you post relevant.  I don't care if it was mixed in an outhouse in Alabama.  I'm not blowing smoke...I promise that I speak for 99.9% of the forum when I say, we are honored that you pop in and give us goodies.  Hipster Runoff shouldn't even still be relevant-I'm hoping it goes up in flames or down a wet spiral in a porcelain bowl.

xoxo-lala

it's all good . no-ones looking to take sides or rides .
 please dont make wide assumptions about me . I dont .
Every day a new surprise...
pk                                                               x

jcj

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2011, 05:08:02 PM »

so anyways....... mgmt

lets share , like good children . I know this is a venting point for some , but that really does lower the tone . the fact i post here at all is definately relative to how much dissing /pissing  i see ...
  pk                                                                                                                   xx

It truly is such a pleasure to have you here from time to time handing out interesting information. You give us the insight that some of us really appreciate, so thanks for that!
Never get so attached to a poem
you forget truth that lacks lyricism
and never draw so close to heat
that you forget that you must eat

DEAD_FLOWER

• Get crazy with the cheese wiz.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2011, 05:17:46 PM »

I can't wait!!! I'm going to pee my pants when I hear it.

Sonic Boom + Panda Bear= Dream come true! Now all we need is MGMT and Panda Bear to do something together.

Bubble

• Mrs. Harrison at your service
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2011, 07:13:06 PM »

Thread of the year.

thanks Pete.  :)

team matt.

sonic boom

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2011, 01:53:05 PM »

It truly is such a pleasure to have you here from time to time handing out interesting information. You give us the insight that some of us really appreciate, so thanks for that!
[/quote]

hey ,
my pleasure . I know u guys dig the info & it seems harmless to me . a bit of karmic pay-back ......
 If it's at least semi-sensible or.... funny........... AND relevant .....
  I'll be up for it .....
  pk                        x

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2011, 01:59:53 PM »

^who's more relevant than you?  ;)

Flash Delirium.

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2011, 03:40:13 PM »

You did a splendid job with 'Congratulations'. Well done and thanks for a great job.

We've got the vision, now let's have some fun!

The_Household_Cat

• Not if you were the last junkie on earth...
    • View Profile
    • Colin_in_Mexico
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2011, 04:11:47 PM »

hey ,
my pleasure . I know u guys dig the info & it seems harmless to me . a bit of karmic pay-back ......
 If it's at least semi-sensible or.... funny........... AND relevant .....
  I'll be up for it .....
  pk                        x
It's just unnecessary bickering.

Looking forward to your recent projects.

krbgps

• I've always wanted a Viking funeral.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2011, 10:08:42 PM »

Everything Pete Kember & Dave Fridmann touch turns to awesome.
Who is MGMT?
                                  ^
                              /2013\
                            M-G-M-T
                       _/- - - - - - - -\_
                    _/- "Expect the- - \_
                 _/- - -Unexpected"- - -\_
              _/- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -\_
             |_   www.whoismgmt.com   _|

Mogop

• I'm a normal alien.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2011, 06:56:45 PM »

Wow Pete, it's really cool what you're doing here on the forum, letting us be a part of your world in a way. I know for me and plenty of other mgmt forum members, that music is such a vital part of our lives, and to get information like this directly form someone like you is truly a gift. As said before, most of us appreciate it very much - it can't even be expressed with words. I just feel like thanking you. So thank you!

...oh and this is wonderful news! (My fist thought was PAIGE!) Can't wait to hear it.

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2011, 11:05:42 PM »

Wow Pete, it's really cool what you're doing here on the forum, letting us be a part of your world in a way. I know for me and plenty of other mgmt forum members, that music is such a vital part of our lives, and to get information like this directly form someone like you is truly a gift. As said before, most of us appreciate it very much - it can't even be expressed with words. I just feel like thanking you. So thank you!

...oh and this is wonderful news! (My fist thought was PAIGE!) Can't wait to hear it.

This!  I messaged Paige as soon as I read it  :D

sonic boom

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2011, 05:57:29 PM »

thats sweet . thank you . If I can be of use without pissing anyone off , then that's the essence , hopefully . My take is that u kids kind of live & breathe this stuff too , so ......
Strangely , I've ended up in this place of apparent 'privilege' . thru some unpredictable strangeness and magic that we call 'life' and if/when i can pass on a little joy .....
......pk                                                                                                    x
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All