Get all of the latest tour info here.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: hauses  (Read 8315 times)

elizabeth

• View Profile
Re: hauses
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2012, 01:06:06 AM »

check it!
a skate video made by some peeps in Minneapolis that i think is pretty d-d-d-damn sweet, with songs such as Sabrina "Boys" and many others that will make you wanna hug somebody.  so good!

MOGAZELLE mo honey mo funny
station to station

elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2012, 09:18:03 PM »

Any Goblin fans out there?
well here's a link to an awesome online Goblin mixtape
i'm listening right now and really like it. xo

http://specialfeatures.podbean.com/2011/10/10/special-features-mixtape-goblin-colossus/
station to station

elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2012, 09:19:34 PM »

hi, i just thought i would share the Facebook page I just made for Littlefoot.
i'm very excited because I have 9 people who like it already!! i can't believe it!!!
anyways, here it is.. xo here also is my bio that took me ever so long to write.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Littlefoot/164824590297473

Littlefoot is the stage name of keyboardist/vocalist Elizabeth (Beth Ann) McDowell. She began playing shows at a small on-campus venue at the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire called The Cabin and after graduating, moved to Italy. Over the years, Littlefoot became familiar with the jazz scene of Bologna which led to her eventually meeting and becoming close friends with the prog band, Addamanera. Littlefoot was then asked to perform vocals and keyboards first live, and then on what would become their album "L'uomo che si pensava quell'altro", released on the label Trovarobato in 2011 as a free digital download. Recording vocals for Mimes of Wine, as well as for Mariposa on "Oily Way" (Best Company) and "Poco pił in lą" (self titled), and contributing performances for the label's now well-known live radio talk show, Maggazeno Bis, Littlefoot began to establish herself in the local indie scene in Bologna. She also helped form the band Barbie Ferrari, which released a self-titled EP in 2008.
Upon her return to the U.S., Littlefoot helped write and record several tracks with the band Wolf In A Spacesuit, but found difficulty in her fresh move from Italy to traveling back and forth from Chicago, and ended up leaving the band. The winter that then passed was "the most harrowing, horrible winter of my life". After making it thru, in November of 2010, the project of Littlefoot was born. Her release to date is "Mermanity" on the Soothing Almonds Collective label.
station to station

elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2012, 07:58:30 AM »

Hi everybody! So I just started working on a ChipIn page to raise some money to make my new release an LP on vinyl.
http://littlefootvinyl.chipin.com/littlefoot-lp-on-vinyl
There's information on the actual page, but some quick background info would be that it will be an LP of 10 tracks, mixed and recorded at Old Blackberry Way in Minneapolis.  It will be mastered by Bruce Templeton, famous mastering magician from Minneapolis.  The record features 10 guest vocalists and musicians from various bands--Chris Rose (Vampire Hands, Heavy Deeds), Jon Tester (Voytek) Molly Harrington and Sara Bischoff (Vampire Hands spin off Heavy Deeds), Pat Kessler (Mr. Hide, Velvet Davenport), Sophie Weil (Tips for Twat), Erin Smith (Nona Marie and the Choir, Synchrocyclotron), Brian Heitzman (Self Evident), and Kate Craig.  So in short, I think it'll be a really fun record and I'm pretty excite-y bout it.  If you donate $10 or more, you will receive a copy of the LP on vinyl.
You can keep it anonymous too, if you choose.  Thank you!
station to station

elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2012, 09:54:58 PM »

hello agayne.
I've also started a Kickstarter for pre-orders, I like different features of both ChipIn and Kickstarter so figured I'd do both..
With Kickstarter, you are encouraged to make a video so you can watch my totally rad home made video (teehee) and also hear some of my music in the background.  t
hanks again!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/littlefootonvinyl/littlefoot-lp-on-vinyl
station to station

elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2012, 05:41:58 AM »

Also, I just got my Intercourse magazine in the mail yesterday, and now that i am awake from a scary dream i am going to finally have the time to read some of it... when i got it i just caressed it and smelled it because i love the smell of things printed i am a dork.  Can't wait to read the interview with the band.  MGMT!!
station to station

elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2012, 08:01:02 PM »

Just thought I'd say.. I am listening to the first 3 tracks mastered by Bruce Templeton... almost in tears.  amazing what great mastering can do... aa!  that guy's the shit!
station to station

elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2012, 05:59:48 PM »

well, just thought i would share a preview of my upcoming album.  two songs from my new album "Symbol of Love." i hope u like. 

http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=87020632&ac=now
station to station

elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2012, 07:49:57 PM »

in case you don't care for myspace, here are 3 tracks on Soundcloud.  thank u.... i owe so much to mgmt, they inspired me to make the music i believe in and they are still the band that has influenced me the most today.  thank u. http://soundcloud.com/themoonshine/sets/littlefoot-symbol-of-love
station to station

Daisy :)

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2012, 10:50:17 PM »

useless gif for useless thread

elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2012, 11:21:33 AM »

well Daisy, I guess that is your opinion.  I don't get cocky about thread views because that is not why I make music, and that is not why I am on this forum.  I am on this forum because I love this band and because they have inspired me to make music.  And while I don't get cocky, this thread does have almost 3000 views, which is something I don't think would happen if people thought it was useless.  I have never gone on anyone's thread or commented on a post to cut them down.  Apparently, that is what you and lala and others enjoy doing and that is your choice.  Karma baby.  Karma. Also, I like your gif.  Also, my aunt died two days ago.  I don't let your mean girl antics get to me but someone else who has thinner skin might have killed themself over your bitchy demeanor.  Just food for thought.
station to station

elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2012, 11:24:41 AM »

You can also now listen to 4 tracks from the upcoming album on Soundcloud here: http://soundcloud.com/themoonshine/sets/littlefoot-symbol-of-love.
Just added today: Stoned Ghost (Divine Cum) feat. Sophie Weil and Chris Rose.
station to station

Bubble

• Mrs. Harrison at your service
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2012, 02:27:01 PM »

I just thought I'd apologize to you, I personally don't have anything against this thread, i do think it's funny that you're the only one posting and I still think your quadruple post in that other thread was too much but that's all. In my particular case I was just being silly.

Oh and your music isn't bad at all tbh.

team matt.

Daisy :)

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2012, 03:24:06 PM »

well Daisy, I guess that is your opinion.  I don't get cocky about thread views because that is not why I make music, and that is not why I am on this forum.  I am on this forum because I love this band and because they have inspired me to make music.  And while I don't get cocky, this thread does have almost 3000 views, which is something I don't think would happen if people thought it was useless.  I have never gone on anyone's thread or commented on a post to cut them down.  Apparently, that is what you and lala and others enjoy doing and that is your choice.  Karma baby.  Karma. Also, I like your gif.  Also, my aunt died two days ago.  I don't let your mean girl antics get to me but someone else who has thinner skin might have killed themself over your bitchy demeanor.  Just food for thought.

I was the only mean one, leave lala and the others out of it. and I apologize about your aunt, I really do. But killing yourself over some opinions on a forum? lol

Kwanza

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2012, 12:30:13 AM »

Your music isn't bad or anything. It's a little weird that you keep posting in this thread over and over... often about nothing. Also, I must point out that you're a little ambitious to be raising money to press a vinyl. Secure a wide range of fans first, and a base of people that may be interested in buying a vinyl copy... so in other words, I would get people wanting to buy a CD before you drop a huge amount of money on something you don't even know will sell.. My two cents.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All