The Band > MGMT

Least favorite or least played MGMT song!

<< < (23/23)

Electric Eel:
A least favorite MGMT song?  Does such a thing exist?
I obviously don't have one, but my least played song, according to my iTunes is Boogie Down, at played 53 times.
That's not right...i love that song.

Catamite:
This is obviously going to be an unpopular opinion, but I'm not terribly fond of Climbing to New Lows. The poor quality of production makes it difficult to listen to, to be honest. I don't quite get 'Electric Feel' either.

Purplebash:

--- Quote from: Catamite on March 24, 2012, 08:37:45 AM ---This is obviously going to be an unpopular opinion, but I'm not terribly fond of Climbing to New Lows. The poor quality of production makes it difficult to listen to, to be honest. I don't quite get 'Electric Feel' either.

--- End quote ---
This is actually a very widespread opinion and I can't blame anybody for thinking so, either, because in all honesty it does sound really bad xD I just find all the old tunes catchy and fun. Except Come on Christmas.

Catamite:

--- Quote from: Purplebash on March 24, 2012, 08:55:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Catamite on March 24, 2012, 08:37:45 AM ---This is obviously going to be an unpopular opinion, but I'm not terribly fond of Climbing to New Lows. The poor quality of production makes it difficult to listen to, to be honest. I don't quite get 'Electric Feel' either.

--- End quote ---
This is actually a very widespread opinion and I can't blame anybody for thinking so, either, because in all honesty it does sound really bad xD I just find all the old tunes catchy and fun. Except Come on Christmas.

--- End quote ---

Oh goodie I was afraid people would attack me.  :-[

I can understand why fans like that album, though. It does have potential to be pretty decent if it were polished up a bit. I mean, I don't think it's possible for it to ever be on par with their officially released as MGMT stuff, but it's always interesting to see what bands/musicians were doing prior to being signed.

Daisy :):
I do agree with the polishing but I really love the stuff from Climbing to New Lows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version