The Band > MGMT

Least favorite or least played MGMT song!

<< < (22/23) > >>

Psychedelic:
I think it would be "Time to Pretend", even if I still can listen to it  :D

ItsTaylorTime:

--- Quote from: Purplebash on April 28, 2011, 03:27:53 PM ---Oh, and I still haven't listened to Metanoia. I'm gonna do that now.

--- End quote ---

YOU'VE NEVER LISTENED TO METANOIA?!  And you call yourself an MGMT fan? lol, just kidding.

I'd love to know what you think about it, the first time I heard it I didn't like it at all but then after a while I became obsessed with it. But now I only listen to the last part of the song.

number1fan:

--- Quote from: ItsTaylorTime on May 01, 2011, 02:59:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Purplebash on April 28, 2011, 03:27:53 PM ---Oh, and I still haven't listened to Metanoia. I'm gonna do that now.

--- End quote ---
the first time I heard it I didn't like it at all but then after a while I became obsessed with it. But now I only listen to the last part of the song.

--- End quote ---

Same!!
But seriously that song is amazing it's like a 14min mystical journey

ac7891:
A week ago my answer would be lady dada, but after listening to it the other day I realized I really like it. First I listened to it on repeat stopping it when the screaming starts. Then I learned to like the screams, even though they are scary. But the song itself is not scary, its actually pretty and delicate and it has a cool ass key change thing. I love it now.

My least fav/played song would have to be Kids, I never really listen to it. Time to pretend and electric feel are also rarely heard, but I used to looove those songs. Kids I never really loved, even though I took pride that it was such a popular song. My favourite part of it was the instrumental part with Ben dropping that dirty beat, the part that was cut for the radio. It was actually my ringtone lol.

JuDdFuNk:
Everything from Glitter Penis to Accidental Mersh to MGMT has been superb. Climbing to New Lows is so "funkin" good. And so is Lady Dada. They can't write anything that won't be my favorite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version