MGMT- The Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Get the album "MGMT" on iTunes, CD, or vinyl here. Album includes the "Optimizer" listening and viewing experience.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]  All

Author Topic: Where would you like to see the band play?  (Read 51160 times)

mssaram

• View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Where would you like to see the band play?
« Reply #285 on: May 09, 2014, 10:16:33 AM »

miss you MGMT u.u ♥

^ mte...Im having MGMT withdrawls!! That Davis show last year was one I'll never forget and I wish they would come back to the Sacramento area soon.

JannyAngelina

• Student of Life <3 Writer Extraordinaire <3
    • View Profile
    • www.JannyDaza.com
« Reply #286 on: January 26, 2015, 11:38:33 PM »

California please. Fox theatre in Riverside- intimate venue. Not tooo, but just enough.
It's 40 min from LA, 20 min from the OC. Located sowntownm by " The Mission Inn" where many presidents and starlets have stayed-many Gardens, Water Features, Fountains, Terraces, secret pathways.... things you'd see in a castle.
Have i sold you on it yet? :p
I have yet to meet a single person from our culture, no matter what his or her educational background, IQ, and specific training, who had powerful transpersonal experiences and continues to subscribe to the materialistic monism of Western science.
Spirituality is a gift we have all received, needing only to be opened with the key of love.We are the key.The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mystical. It is the source of all true art and science.Einstein
Our Species needs, and deserves,a citizenry with minds awake and a basic understanding of how the world works.Carl Sagan

lala

• Would you feel better holding the stars up?
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 27, 2015, 07:22:43 AM »

California please. Fox theatre in Riverside- intimate venue. Not tooo, but just enough.
It's 40 min from LA, 20 min from the OC. Located sowntownm by " The Mission Inn" where many presidents and starlets have stayed-many Gardens, Water Features, Fountains, Terraces, secret pathways.... things you'd see in a castle.
Have i sold you on it yet? :p

They played there in 2010  :)

Me:  We drove six hours
Andrew VanWyngarden:  Drumstick Towers?  *giggles*

JannyAngelina

• View Profile
    • www.JannyDaza.com
« Reply #288 on: February 01, 2015, 03:29:45 PM »

Thanks for your response lala. You are thinking fox theatre in Pomona. I was referring to the recently opened Fox theatre in Riverside. It's about 30 minutes from Pomona.
I have yet to meet a single person from our culture, no matter what his or her educational background, IQ, and specific training, who had powerful transpersonal experiences and continues to subscribe to the materialistic monism of Western science.
Spirituality is a gift we have all received, needing only to be opened with the key of love.We are the key.The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mystical. It is the source of all true art and science.Einstein
Our Species needs, and deserves,a citizenry with minds awake and a basic understanding of how the world works.Carl Sagan

lala

• Would you feel better holding the stars up?
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 01, 2015, 05:32:02 PM »

Thanks for your response lala. You are thinking fox theatre in Pomona. I was referring to the recently opened Fox theatre in Riverside. It's about 30 minutes from Pomona.

Oh wow that's got to be super confusing!  I can't imagine how many people are going to show up at the wrong theatre :(

Reminds me of a funny story.  Last year I was seeing American Idiot (the National Broadway Tour).  There were two guys outside desperately trying to sell their tickets.....because, you guessed it.  They thought they were seeing Green Day.

Me:  We drove six hours
Andrew VanWyngarden:  Drumstick Towers?  *giggles*

JannyAngelina

• View Profile
    • www.JannyDaza.com
« Reply #290 on: February 04, 2015, 07:29:02 PM »

Either "Fox Theatre" is fine.. just tossing the idea into the Universe.
Let's see what happens
/hug Lala

Trahatokad

• People are people too, you know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 26, 2015, 01:29:45 PM »

I want them to play at bunbury again this year, with tame impala.

Rachel

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 22, 2015, 05:13:39 AM »

Nashville! Knoxville! Louisville! Atlanta!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]  All