MGMT- The Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Get the album "MGMT" on iTunes, CD, or vinyl here. Album includes the "Optimizer" listening and viewing experience.

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237]

Author Topic: Random MGMT Thoughts  (Read 360636 times)

lala

• Would you feel better holding the stars up?
    • View Profile
Re: Random MGMT Thoughts
« Reply #3540 on: November 29, 2016, 06:49:28 PM »

With the fourth record well on it's way to completion, we can start posting shows in the show section!  The first official announcement came today with Hangout Fest next May!  Look for individual show threads in The Show section.  Please post if you're going so people can make plans to meet up.  Feel free to post hotel deals and questions in those individual threads.  I have met some of my dearest, closest friends in the world in those threads and at the shows.  I hope to see some of you next summer  ;D

Me:  We drove six hours
Andrew VanWyngarden:  Drumstick Towers?  *giggles*

pookey

• View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: December 03, 2016, 12:20:26 AM »

Yeah! I'm for sure gonna try and be at hangout.
Trixie and the kids are great: thanks for asking!

Hunter Clark

• gone with the wind fabulous.
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #3542 on: May 24, 2017, 01:20:23 AM »

Yeah! I'm for sure gonna try and be at hangout.

Did you get to go? Hope so!
6-18-10 8-14-10 10-29-10 11-4-10 4-29-11 7-13-13 11-27-13 5-17-14

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: June 25, 2017, 12:48:53 AM »

An incredible day/night with the boys. Mamby was one of the best shows I've seen. They're all so happy and they played for an hour and a half with fireworks at the end during OMBAM. I'll post pics tomorrow. There are a few on my tumbler and Instagram.

Psychedelic Owl

• View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: June 25, 2017, 05:58:47 AM »

An incredible day/night with the boys. Mamby was one of the best shows I've seen. They're all so happy and they played for an hour and a half with fireworks at the end during OMBAM. I'll post pics tomorrow. There are a few on my tumbler and Instagram.
im only going to assume you've heard some of the new album... so what do you think?!? Also set list?
1.2.free.4.

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: June 25, 2017, 09:06:10 AM »

im only going to assume you've heard some of the new album... so what do you think?!? Also set list?

I'm madly in love with the new album already. I think that everyone will be really pleased. They translate so well live. Last night they played Me And Michael, LDA (two of my faves off the album), James and When You Die. I meant to grab a setlist but I was hurting and I had to pee. They opening with POW. They played everything that they've played so far this summer plus Flas (my fave live song). Alien Days was the only song off of MGMT. They dedicated The Yourh to Simon as he's the "youngest" member of the band 😂  The Kids jam was my favorite that I've ever heard. This was the longest time slot that they've had. I think they played 16 songs.

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: September 18, 2017, 07:26:54 PM »

Hey guys our own Simon (MGMT's new bassist) is doing a Q & A on Reddit tomorrow at 1:00 EST! You can ask anything you want!

https://www.facebook.com/simondoomband/videos/1631319246887263/

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237]