MGMT- The Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Get all of the latest tour info here.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 90

Author Topic: ARCADE FIRE.  (Read 56996 times)

Mell2045

• Do I Dare Disturb the Universe?
    • View Profile
Re: ARCADE FIRE.
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 08:46:11 PM »

LMFAO " THE FIRST RULE OF THE ARCADE FIRE THREAD IS TO USE ALL CAPS" :P I JUST BOUGHT THE NEWEST ISSUE SPIN MAGAZINE JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE ON IT ( AND THERE WAS A HUGE PICTURE OF ANDREW IN IT ;))
I WAS ACTUALLY DEPRESSED A FEW MONTHS AGO WHEN THEY WERE IN TORONTO AND I COULDNT GO BECAUSE IT WAS LIKE A WEEK AFTER I HAD SEEN MGMT:( THE SUBURBS US AN AMAZING ALBUM, IM GETTING IT ON VINYL :P
M-G-M Elephant Butthole T

Let's pretend we never touched the sugar.

But you know what they say, a distorted reality is now a necessity to be free.

andrewsexra

• can u feel me, quinny walker?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 08:48:31 PM »

MONTREAL! AKA MY SECOND HOME :)
SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN, I'LL SHOW YOU THE SITES AND SOUNDS AND WHERE WIN BUTLER LIVES BOOK THEM A PRIVATE GIG IN GOOD OL' HAWAII AND SHARE OUR FLIGHT FIRST CLASS WITH WIN AND THE GANG. WE'LL POST PICTURES AND EVERYTHING FOR THE OTHER FELLOW FORUM-ERS!

OMG THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST THING EVER. I LIKE YOUR PLANS.
ESPECIALLY THE PARTT WHERE THEY GO ON OUR HONEYMOON WITH US AND WE GLOAT ON THE FORUM LATER HEHE.
(NO BUT, ON THE ARCADE FIRE FORUM THIS ONE CHICK SAYS SHE RAN INTO THEM GROCERY SHOPPING. HOW HAVE YOU NOT DONE THIS!?!?! LOLOL, I'M GOING TO COME VISIT AND WE SHOULD JUST STALK ALL THE GROCERY STORES)

pavement

• where's my compassion?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 08:52:03 PM »

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN, I'LL SHOW YOU THE SITES AND SOUNDS AND WHERE WIN BUTLER LIVES BOOK THEM A PRIVATE GIG IN GOOD OL' HAWAII AND SHARE OUR FLIGHT FIRST CLASS WITH WIN AND THE GANG. WE'LL POST PICTURES AND EVERYTHING FOR THE OTHER FELLOW FORUM-ERS!

ESPECIALLY THE PARTT WHERE THEY GO ON OUR HONEYMOON WITH US AND WE GLOAT ON THE FORUM LATER HEHE.
(NO BUT, ON THE ARCADE FIRE FORUM THIS ONE CHICK SAYS SHE RAN INTO THEM GROCERY SHOPPING. HOW HAVE YOU NOT DONE THIS!?!?! LOLOL, I'M GOING TO COME VISIT AND WE SHOULD JUST STALK ALL THE GROCERY STORES)

I SHALL BE BACK IN MONTREAL IN MAY OR JUNE HOPEFULLY, WE WILL SCOUT THEM OUT AT A LOCAL GROCERY AND PERHAPS SUGGEST HEALTHIER CHOICES SHOULD THEY BE FILLING UP ON PROCESSED GOODS. I MEAN I LIKE A LITTLE BIT OF PROCESSED GOODS IN MY LIFE BUT WE DON'T WANT WIN HAVING A SHORT LIFE DUE TO POOR DIET

Sizzle

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 08:54:23 PM »

CAN I JOIN IN UR VACATION? I CAN... IDK FAN YOU?

andrewsexra

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2010, 08:55:06 PM »

I SHALL BE BACK IN MONTREAL IN MAY OR JUNE HOPEFULLY, WE WILL SCOUT THEM OUT AT A LOCAL GROCERY AND PERHAPS SUGGEST HEALTHIER CHOICES SHOULD THEY BE FILLING UP ON PROCESSED GOODS. I MEAN I LIKE A LITTLE BIT OF PROCESSED GOODS IN MY LIFE BUT WE DON'T WANT WIN HAVING A SHORT LIFE DUE TO POOR DIET
WE CAN PLAY GOOD COP BAD COP, YOU COULD TAKE AWAY THE COOL RANCH DORITOS AND I CAN SNEAK THEM BACK IN THE BUGGY.
I DON'T THINK GIANTS CAN DIE THOUGH, OR MAYBE THAT'S COCKROACHES....

pavement

• where's my compassion?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2010, 08:58:32 PM »

WE CAN PLAY GOOD COP BAD COP, YOU COULD TAKE AWAY THE COOL RANCH DORITOS AND I CAN SNEAK THEM BACK IN THE BUGGY.

HAHA THAT IS A DONE DEAL. YEAH I'M ALMOST CERTAIN GIANTS HAVE AN INFINITE LIFE SPAN BUT I JUST WANT TO STAY ON THE SAFE SIDE...JUST IN CASE, 'CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW!

andrewsexra

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 09:00:23 PM »

HAHA THAT IS A DONE DEAL. YEAH I'M ALMOST CERTAIN GIANTS HAVE AN INFINITE LIFE SPAN BUT I JUST WANT TO STAY ON THE SAFE SIDE...JUST IN CASE, 'CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW!
EXACTLY, IF ANYTHING WE NEED TO PUMP THEM WITH JUNK FOOD, KEEP THEM ENERGIZED FOR SHORT PERIODS OF TIME, SO THEY SAVE IT ALL UP FOR THE SHOWS. REGINE IS A FAIRY SO SHE'S PRETTY MUCH IMMORTAL AS WELL.

YOU KNOW WIN SAID RECENTLY THAT HE DOESN'T WANNA BE AROUND IN FIVE YEARS (LIKE DOING MUSIC)?
WHEN WE SEE THEM AT THE GROCERY STORE WE HAVE TO TALK SENSE INTO THEM.
IT'S THE BABY FEVER.

pavement

• where's my compassion?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 09:04:02 PM »

EXACTLY, IF ANYTHING WE NEED TO PUMP THEM WITH JUNK FOOD, KEEP THEM ENERGIZED FOR SHORT PERIODS OF TIME, SO THEY SAVE IT ALL UP FOR THE SHOWS. REGINE IS A FAIRY SO SHE'S PRETTY MUCH IMMORTAL AS WELL.

YOU KNOW WIN SAID RECENTLY THAT HE DOESN'T WANNA BE AROUND IN FIVE YEARS (LIKE DOING MUSIC)?
IT'S THE BABY FEVER.

UGH :( HOPEFULLY THOSE WORDS WILL PROVE TO BE FALSE, I MEAN LOOK AT THE ROLLING STONES, THEY RECENTLY SAID THEY'LL ROCK TIL' THEY DROP!

andrewsexra

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2010, 09:06:48 PM »

IT'S THE BABY FEVER.

UGH :( HOPEFULLY THOSE WORDS WILL PROVE TO BE FALSE, I MEAN LOOK AT THE ROLLING STONES, THEY RECENTLY SAID THEY'LL ROCK TIL' THEY DROP!
I KNOW, I REALLY HOPE IT'S ALL MISQUOTES AND HE ACTUALLY SAID 50 YEARS. 50 YEARS I COULD DEAL WITH.

BUT I THINK YOU'RE OVERLOOKING THAT THE STONES DON'T ALL HAVE BABY FEVER.

Jteeman

• The red lights mean you're leaving
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2010, 09:15:26 PM »

Arcade Fire? Can't say I've heard of them.
20.5.08 - 29.6.08 - 23.8.08 - 9.11.08 - 10.11.08 -11.11.08 - 23.9.10 - 26.9.10 - 30.9.10 - 1.10.10 - 12.10.13 - 14.10.13

Stoppin and stayin, I would if I could

Mutare Vel Timere Sperno

andrewsexra

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2010, 09:16:28 PM »

Arcade Fire? Can't say I've heard of them.
U RUINED MY PERFECT THREAD

GEEEEET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT!!!
IT WAS SO PRETTY AND CAPS

pavement

• where's my compassion?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2010, 09:17:29 PM »

REPLENISH THE THREAD!!!!!

Jteeman

• The red lights mean you're leaving
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2010, 09:19:44 PM »

I travel to the beat of my own drum, thankyouverymuch.

now tell me more of this band of whom you speak.
20.5.08 - 29.6.08 - 23.8.08 - 9.11.08 - 10.11.08 -11.11.08 - 23.9.10 - 26.9.10 - 30.9.10 - 1.10.10 - 12.10.13 - 14.10.13

Stoppin and stayin, I would if I could

Mutare Vel Timere Sperno

andrewsexra

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2010, 09:23:16 PM »

I travel to the beat of my own drum, thankyouverymuch.

now tell me more of this band of whom you speak.

OK OK.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wjxef8AfVQg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wjxef8AfVQg</a>

Hunter Clark

• gone with the wind fabulous.
    • View Profile
    • facebook page
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2010, 09:26:49 PM »

THEY ARE MY LATEST OBSESSION. I LISTENED TO SPRAWL I & II ON REPEAT ALL DAY. AND I LIKE TO SCREAM WHEN THEY COME ON THE RADIO, IT SCARES MY GRANDMA.
6-18-10 8-14-10 10-29-10 11-4-10 4-29-11 7-13-13 11-27-13 6-17-14
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 90