Social > Hype This!

Uni & Her Ukelele

<< < (2/4) > >>

-Rose-:
^ I'm listening to her songs now, and I like them.  8)

Bubble:
i started to listen to her music because of this thread  :)

mssaram:
Aww yay! That makes me happy <3 <3 <3

mssaram:
So Uni is on the last leg of her European tour and will be in IRELAND starting tomorrow! (Im looking at YOU Cerque!)

From her website:

On June 25th to July 3rd I will be on Tour in Ireland with Peter Delaney.

Saturday June 25th is Limerick at Epic Cafe

Sunday and Monday off

Tuesday June 28th – The White Horse Sessions, Kenny’s Bar, Lahinch

Wednesday June 29th – House concert, Leitrim

Thursday June 30th – McGrorys Fromt Bar, Derry

Friday July 1st – Sandrions Cafe Bar, Derry with The Henry Girls       http://thehenrygirls.com/

Saturday July 2nd – Roisin Dubh in Galway

Sunday July 3rd – Anseo, Dublin

PETER DELANEY

Peter Delaney is an Irish songwriter who draws inspiration from traditional songs and old folk music as well as the lilting melancholy of vintage Hawaiian recordings. In 2007 Peter self-released his debut mini album ‘Duck Egg Blue’ and he released a limited live CD through Apolloaan Recordings in 2010 and is currently recording a new full length album to be released later this year.

Peter toured with Oscar winners The Swell Season and has opened for many popular folk musicians including A Hawk and a Hacksaw (USA), Phosphorescent (USA), Alasdair Roberts (Scotland), Alela Diane (USA), Mariee Sioux (USA), Steffen Basho-Junghans (Germany), Jozef van Wissem (Netherlands), Sharon Krauss (UK), Thinguma*jigSaw (Norway), C Joynes (UK), Cian Nugent (Ireland).

Bubble:
oh wow Peter Delaney? i love the Swell Season, i need to check out this guys music.

Sara you always post good stuff, i adore you.  :-*

p.s: tell Uni to come to Argentina  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version