MGMT- The Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Get the album "MGMT" on iTunes, CD, or vinyl here. Album includes the "Optimizer" listening and viewing experience.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Two Door Cinema Club  (Read 5005 times)

Timmm

• View Profile
Re: Two Door Cinema Club
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2011, 04:04:02 PM »

Seeing them today! I'm hoping to get towards the front so I can see and be able to take a few photos. I woke up at 7am this morning, I am so excited! ;D
yay! i'm sure you'll have a blast.

shra

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2012, 05:23:54 PM »

New album coming up in September just got leaked and people are going cray cray. Yeah it sucks it got leaked but people are taking it way too seriously.

shianne

• elephant shell
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2012, 07:29:30 PM »

alex made a post on tumblr about the fact that it leaked. (he deleted it from his tumblr but a bunch of people reblogged it before he removed it so this link goes to someone else's blog)

http://rhythmico.tumblr.com/post/28279747114/a-note-on-our-record

"Let me know that I shouldn't give up just yet."
"We've got the power now, motherfuckers, it's where it belongs."

shra

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2012, 10:06:32 PM »

Yeah I saw that and I understand it, tbh I did DL it but I only listened to Handshake(LOVE that song) and deleted the rest because I want to wait to hear it in full and I did presale the album. I just think it's crazy how people are calling each other names and calling people who did download it "not true fans" and stuff. It's your choice if you want to hear it or not, either way doesn't make you more or less of a fan. In this day in age it's almost inevitable for an album to be leaked so I doubt the guys in the band were surprised(probably pissed though as they should be), if they were surprised then they're extremely naive.

shianne

• elephant shell
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2012, 10:17:06 AM »

yeah people are definitely taking it too seriously.. it's hard to make sure your music doesnt leak. it happens all the time now. when the strokes' most recent album leaked it got it right away lol. but i'm gonna wait to hear beacon.

"Let me know that I shouldn't give up just yet."
"We've got the power now, motherfuckers, it's where it belongs."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All