MGMT- The Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Get the album "MGMT" on iTunes, CD, or vinyl here. Album includes the "Optimizer" listening and viewing experience.

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11 [All]

Author Topic: Arctic Monkeys  (Read 25966 times)

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
Arctic Monkeys
« on: October 17, 2009, 02:30:31 AM »

Arctic Monkeys - 'Cornerstone' (Official Video)

Arctic Monkeys - Pretty Visitors - Web Transmission
Heart is in the right place, brain is in the dirt

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
Re: Arctic Monkeys(:
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 02:31:34 AM »

I think Pretty Visitors is my favourite off their new album...anyone else like Humbug?

Cecilie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 06:02:33 AM »

I think Pretty Visitors is my favorite off their new album...anyone else like Humbug?
Same! Love it.

I actually met Alex in Oslo a couple months ago :P
He's fat, he's a dork, and I'm awesome

Trace

• I wanna find a whistle.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 06:07:07 AM »

I'm listening pretty carefully to their new album  ;D
Cecilie, who haven't you met?! :o

Cecilie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 06:38:18 AM »

Haha! It's because my friend and I were sat outside the hotel every morning cause it was fun... Hahaha :P Really stalkerish, but who cares! No one else did, so we had everyone like.. all to ourselves haha. I think the only bands we met which wasn't outside the hotel, were Hockey, White Lies (which we met in town! pretty cool) and the Wombats.. And Fleet Foxes, but I guess they don't count as we met them like a million times, both at the festival and outside the hotel :P

Anyways, about Alex. We met some girl at the festival (we were stood next to her during the show - front row at headliners huuuurts!!!)  which was like "AHHH my friend walked by the hotel yesterday (everyone walks by it when the festival's over, as the train station is right next to it) and randomly saw Band of Horses coming out of the hotel (blah blah blah) it'll probably seem a bit stalkerish, but who cares, it's ALEX TURNER!!!" haha. We just asked if we could come with, and we did :P
So yeah, we met Alex. Then the driver (!!! he was so nice haha, he was like "you only got a photo? no autograph? -blah blah- oh well, I don't even know who that was... Who is he?" haha etc) told us this other guy is picking up the rest of the band now, so if we wait a bit, we'll meet them haha. So we waited, but he picked up Lily Allen and James and Paul from Glasvegas.. Lily was a twat, totally ignored us, Paul was normal haha, sweet guy. James was pretty drunk and kissed us and everything hahaha
Oh well, here's the proof.. (My camera was set on film, so I got this first lol. looks better than the picture :P)
Meeting Alex Turner!

/sorry about the rant!! :P

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 06:53:01 AM »

You are so lucky! Alex is gorgeous! Nick O'malley (bassist) is my personal favourite though!

Cecilie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 07:26:23 AM »

You are so lucky! Alex is gorgeous! Nick O'malley (bassist) is my personal favorite though!
I don't really know their names, haha.. I've always known Alex's :P
Found out the guitarist's Jamie or James or something? Then Nick when I read this magazine I bought.. Can't remember the last one though

I was pretty bummed when they didn't play Mardy Bum or Balaclava when they played here :(

Trace

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 07:35:45 AM »

Haha! It's because my friend and I were sat outside the hotel every morning cause it was fun... Hahaha :P Really stalkerish, but who cares! No one else did, so we had everyone like.. all to ourselves haha. I think the only bands we met which wasn't outside the hotel, were Hockey, White Lies (which we met in town! pretty cool) and the Wombats.. And Fleet Foxes, but I guess they don't count as we met them like a million times, both at the festival and outside the hotel :P
[..]
So yeah, we met Alex. Then the driver (!!! he was so nice haha, he was like "you only got a photo? no autograph? -blah blah- oh well, I don't even know who that was... Who is he?" haha etc) told us this other guy is picking up the rest of the band now, so if we wait a bit, we'll meet them haha. So we waited, but he picked up Lily Allen and James and Paul from Glasvegas.. Lily was a twat, totally ignored us, Paul was normal haha, sweet guy. James was pretty drunk and kissed us and everything hahaha
Oh well, here's the proof.. (My camera was set on film, so I got this first lol. looks better than the picture :P)
Meeting Alex Turner!

wow that's so cooooool girl! You really know how to get to meet them. I'm amazed  :o

Cecilie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 08:32:19 AM »

[..]
Meeting Alex Turner!

wow that's so cooooool girl! You really know how to get to meet them. I'm amazed  :o
I know! ;D
Haha.
Oh well, last year at Hove (after the festival obviously) I found out The Wombats were walking around at the festival, playing two acoustic sets before the proper one etc. I didn't see any of them or meet them.
So we decided to sit outside the hotel (my friend lives in Arendal, where the festival is, so she knows where they live as there are only two hotels there haha) this year, so we didn't miss out haha. :P We met bands like The Temper Trap and The Virgins - which I didn't really know back then (had never even heard about temper trap) - now I love them! So it's nice knowing that we've met them. :P
I wish we did the same last year though (I didn't even know Susanne (my friend) back then though haha) cause then I'd probably have met MGMT, The Wombats, The Kooks, Vampire Weekend (they played at the same festival as Arctic Monkeys but VW played the day before AM, which means we hadn't met that girl so we didn't know where they stayed >:( lol), The Pigeon Detectives etc etc etc. haha :D

Trace

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2009, 08:43:59 AM »

oh god your concert stories are so exciting! the only artists I've met are Pereza (spanish band) and it was because my best friend got really drunk and I took her to the ambulance which was in the backstage. It wasn't a cool situation to meet them :/

Cecilie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2009, 08:53:26 AM »

oh god your concert stories are so exciting! the only artists I've met are Pereza (spanish band) and it was because my best friend got really drunk and I took her to the ambulance which was in the backstage. It wasn't a cool situation to meet them :/
Aw really! that sucks! :(
Before this summer, everyone I'd ever met were random Norwegian people.. This's been such an amazing summer ;D ;D ;D
And we're doing it all over again next summer, it's so much fun!! :P

ElleVanDaat

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2009, 10:06:16 AM »

Amazing that you've met him!! On which festival was that?

Well anyway. I love the Arctic Monkeys. But don't like the new album. Favorite Worst Nightmare was much better i think. But i will got to their concert anyway when they come to Munich this winter.

Is Alex Turner really as small as he always seems?  ::)
Ich schreib eine Signatur auf Deutsch! Einfach aus dem Grund weil sie keiner lesen kann! =)

Cecilie

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2009, 10:58:00 AM »

He must be smaller than 180 cause he was smaller than my friend which is about 178 or so
I'm really small, so he looks pretty tall next to me :P
It was at Øya in Oslo, Norway!

Timmm

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2009, 03:40:22 PM »

Well anyway. I love the Arctic Monkeys. But don't like the new album. Favorite Worst Nightmare was much better i think.
agreed.

still an amazing band regardless

Cecilie

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2009, 05:11:32 PM »

Humbug isn't the best album, but it's not like it's shit you know.
I like Pretty Visitors 'cause the first time I heard it I was like "OHH!!! I remember them playing this at Øya!" Lol

Favourite Worst Nightmare is my favourite, I guess.
My favourite songs are I bet you look good on the dancefloor, Mardy Bum, Balaclava, Fluorescent Adolescent and.. BABY I'M YOURS :-* :P

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2009, 07:53:00 PM »

Humbug isn't the best album, but it's not like it's shit you know.
I like Pretty Visitors 'cause the first time I heard it I was like "OHH!!! I remember them playing this at Øya!" Lol

Favourite Worst Nightmare is my favourite, I guess.
My favourite songs are I bet you look good on the dancefloor, Mardy Bum, Balaclava, Fluorescent Adolescent and.. BABY I'M YOURS :-* :P
I feel the same way. my favorite is favourite worst nightmare, but some tracks from whatever people say i am thats what im not are really good as well...perhaps vampires is a bit strong, view from the afternoon, you probably couldnt see for the lights.., and when the sun goes down (scummy) are interesting (: There sound has changed a lot though so I think some of their huge fans might have been disappointed.  I think the took a huge risk and they had some balls for doing it.

sade

• wait what?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 12:21:19 PM »

Cecilie I'm so jealous of you, you've met EVERYBODY!!!

Anyhow, been a huge fan of arctic monkeys for years now, still haven't seen them live which sucks, and am not that excited about humbug yet...sadly :'(
But it has some great tunes to it, like cornerstone, pretty visitors and my propeller :)
Haha, and the video for cornerstone is so precious!!!

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2009, 08:03:41 PM »

Cecilie I'm so jealous of you, you've met EVERYBODY!!!

Anyhow, been a huge fan of arctic monkeys for years now, still haven't seen them live which sucks, and am not that excited about humbug yet...sadly :'(
But it has some great tunes to it, like cornerstone, pretty visitors and my propeller :)
Haha, and the video for cornerstone is so precious!!!
I agree (: Ive never met anyone! cornerstone looks really funny!

Cecilie

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2009, 05:34:54 AM »

Hehe ;D

Yay! My dad bought the Apollo DVD! :-*

Jteeman

• The red lights mean you're leaving
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2009, 04:31:18 PM »

The most overrated band of the decade. Essentially, George Formby with electric guitars. Hate.  >:(
20.5.08 - 29.6.08 - 23.8.08 - 9.11.08 - 10.11.08 -11.11.08 - 23.9.10 - 26.9.10 - 30.9.10 - 1.10.10 - 12.10.13 - 14.10.13

Stoppin and stayin, I would if I could

Mutare Vel Timere Sperno

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009, 06:04:50 AM »

The most overrated band of the decade. Essentially, George Formby with electric guitars. Hate.  >:(
How are they overrated? I think they are underrated and they dont get enough recognition for their unique sound.

ParachuteBinge

• I belong to the hurricane.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009, 07:27:48 AM »

Humbug isn't my favourite album of theirs but it is a grower, I think, and they have proved that they can evolve and have longevity. I really really like them, and I'm so gutted we couldn't get tickets  :'(

And Pretty Visitors is one of my favourited off Humbug, along with Cornerstone and Secret Door

Jteeman

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 10:46:45 AM »

How are they overrated? I think they are underrated and they dont get enough recognition for their unique sound.

I don't think they are anything special, and they are constantly called the best band to come out of Britain in years by fans/press. To me, that makes them overrated.

They aren't a terrible band, I just don't think they are deserving of all the hype I see about them, personally.
20.5.08 - 29.6.08 - 23.8.08 - 9.11.08 - 10.11.08 -11.11.08 - 23.9.10 - 26.9.10 - 30.9.10 - 1.10.10 - 12.10.13 - 14.10.13

Mutare Vel Timere Sperno

ParachuteBinge

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 02:03:44 PM »

^ Just out of curiosity Jteeman, who in your opinion is the best band to come out of Britain in years? :)

audrey palmer

• *get lucky riff*
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 04:00:50 PM »

I don't think they are anything special, and they are constantly called the best band to come out of Britain in years by NMEfans/press. To me, that makes them overrated.

They aren't a terrible band, I just don't think they are deserving of all the hype I see about them, personally.

disco

Jteeman

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 04:02:25 PM »

^ Just out of curiosity Jteeman, who in your opinion is the best band to come out of Britain in years? :)

Personally for me, in my lifetime, Radiohead, by a country mile.  Followed by The Smiths, Stone Roses, Blur, Elbow and Gomez.

Mutare Vel Timere Sperno

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2009, 02:34:27 AM »

Humbug isn't my favourite album of theirs but it is a grower, I think, and they have proved that they can evolve and have longevity. I really really like them, and I'm so gutted we couldn't get tickets  :'(

And Pretty Visitors is one of my favourited off Humbug, along with Cornerstone and Secret Door
Pretty visitors FTW!

ParachuteBinge

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2009, 06:23:48 AM »

Personally for me, in my lifetime, Radiohead, by a country mile.  Followed by The Smiths, Stone Roses, Blur, Elbow and Gomez.

I would have to agree with Radiohead and Stone Roses, but I'd have to add Arctic Monkeys and Muse. Ahh, I'm proud to be British  :)

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2009, 07:21:10 AM »

I would have to agree with Radiohead and Stone Roses, but I'd have to add Arctic Monkeys and Muse. Ahh, I'm proud to be British  :)
ahh muse is so innovative! matt bellamy can sing better than some girls!

ParachuteBinge

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2009, 10:20:06 AM »

^ Most girls!

Oriane

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2009, 01:55:16 PM »

I'M GONNA SEE THEM !!! THEY COME IN GRENOBLE YEAAAAAAH

sade

• wait what?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2009, 08:46:27 AM »

I'M GONNA SEE THEM !!! THEY COME IN GRENOBLE YEAAAAAAH
SCREW YOUUUUUUUUUU

;)

Cecilie

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2009, 09:54:13 AM »

Do any of you like The Last Shadow Puppets?

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2009, 02:18:44 AM »

Do any of you like The Last Shadow Puppets?
I adore the last shadow puppets "about as subtle as an earthquake i know my mistakes were made for you"...ughhh i love that song! :P

Cecilie

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2009, 04:05:59 PM »

I love Standing Next To Me.
I was like "hmmm should I buy it or not?!" all the time earlier this year, when I saw it in town. Decided not to, seeing as I didn't even know Alex was in the band and I had never listened to them before, just heard that they were good. I bought it when I went to England in May (I think?? I can't really remember haha) seeing as music's WAY cheaper over there - and I don't regret it at all! ;D

sade

• wait what?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2009, 02:01:48 AM »

I don't like the last shadow puppets at all....

Cecilie

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2009, 05:29:47 AM »

:o

sade

• wait what?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2009, 09:20:53 AM »

Haha, it's true! Hope I didn't shock you too much...

Cecilie

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2009, 10:14:19 AM »

Some of their songs are amazing, I somehow like them better than AM....... :-X

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2009, 09:54:06 PM »

why dont you like them bb?

sade

• wait what?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2009, 04:39:20 AM »

why dont you like them bb?
I guess I don't like them because (plese don't slag me off me for saying this!) they're kinda boring and lacking something vital...

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2009, 03:24:25 AM »

yeah i find arctic monkeys a lot cooler! i love the way alex can drop the f-bomb in every song and make it sound casual!

sade

• wait what?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2009, 07:59:12 AM »

yeah i find arctic monkeys a lot cooler! i love the way alex can drop the f-bomb in every song and make it sound casual!
Exactly :) And yeas, Turner is a fucking GENIUS!!! It's a bit sad he moved to New York isn't it???

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2009, 08:13:07 AM »

Yes, alex turner is amazing! some people dont like his vocals though :/ i find his voice sexy and calming though

sade

• wait what?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2009, 08:19:32 AM »

Yes, alex turner is amazing! some people dont like his vocals though :/ i find his voice sexy and calming though

I think his voice has changed quite a bit since What ever people say...?

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2009, 08:22:09 AM »

I think his voice has changed quite a bit since What ever people say...?
it has...i think it is a little deeper, and more intense. he did the sing-speak thing for a while, but i think he's turned to more of a low-tone style like julian casablancas(even though they dont sound alike at all)

sade

• wait what?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2009, 08:24:42 AM »

Has anyone here seen them live??? Please tell me how they were!

Cecilie

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2009, 10:02:05 AM »

I saw them in Oslo in August, front row (I couldn't move like at all :-[)
They were pretty good, I guess. Not the best liveband, but they aren't bad

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2009, 07:46:50 PM »

I saw them in Oslo in August, front row (I couldn't move like at all :-[)
They were pretty good, I guess. Not the best liveband, but they aren't bad
from the looks of their web transmissions and mtv appearances, it seems like alex gets a little tongue-tied with his own lyrics sometimes :P i dont blame him though...his songs contain a mouthful!

Flash Delirium.

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2009, 02:57:42 AM »

Love these guys.

I'd probably have to say 'Favourite Worst Nightmare' is my favourite record, closely followed by their debut. Haven't really given 'Humbug' a chance yet, though I do like the second single they released from it.

We've got the vision, now let's have some fun!

wolf cub

• wolf with monocle
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2009, 05:25:00 PM »

Setlist:
1. All The Pretty Visitors
2. My Propeller
3. Potion Approaching
4. Red Right Hand (Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds cover)
5. Secret Door

Arctic Monkeys Web Transmission 2009

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2009, 01:28:15 PM »

hey thread, long time no see...
thanks wolf cub!! i love their web transmissions. im in love with cornerstone at the moment though.

maru

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2010, 10:24:16 PM »

arctic monkeys is one of my favourite bands, i just love them, they are great but thei new album get me confuse, i don´t understand it, i mean, for me, its doesnt sounds very much like arctic monkeys, its sounds more like the last shadow puppets...

hahah and the

Voodoo

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2010, 04:32:42 AM »

I don`t know what all the fuss is with the new album? They sound only slightly different than the previous one,
but now have a richer, tougher sound. Favourite Worst Nightmare is the best though <3<3<3

see, see MGMT and the press, 2nd albums aren`t always "sophomore slumps".
"If you can't save it leave it dying on the road"

"How to catch a feeling and learn to let it go"

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2010, 08:24:48 AM »

I don`t know what all the fuss is with the new album? They sound only slightly different than the previous one,
but now have a richer, tougher sound. Favourite Worst Nightmare is the best though <3<3<3

see, see MGMT and the press, 2nd albums aren`t always "sophomore slumps".
EXACTLY!
Favourite Worst Nightmare is definitely their best, but Humbug wasn't bad at all. It has some memorable tracks. Pretty Visitors and Crying Lightning made the album for me. Both of those were similar to their old sound. But Cornerstone is so lovely and a bit different from any of their previous songs.
Do any of you guys have "Who the Fuck are the Arctic Monkeys?" I love the album-titled track and Cigarette Smoke.

Po

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2010, 07:23:00 AM »

Their new album is their best by far IMO

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2010, 08:39:04 PM »

Really? What are your favourite tracks from Humbug?

Po

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2010, 12:25:31 PM »

Really? What are your favourite tracks from Humbug?

On Humbug? I love it so much it is hard to say which one is, I literally cannot decide which ones. I oculd decide with the other two records though.

The thing that amazed me about it is the b Sides to this record are as good if not miles better.

I uploaded this one on my channel

And this one

vanesziz

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2010, 03:32:50 PM »

I love Favourite Worst Nightmare  and Humbug equally .
They are both epic.

ohsweetlouise

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2010, 12:09:17 PM »

Arctic Monkeys is one of my favourite bands and Matt Helders is one of the most talented drummers I know!
Humbug is a very mature album, I love it. The Jeweller's Hand is wonderful! Though my favourite song is Leave Before The Lights Come On.   ;)
[...] e l'armonia vince di mille secoli il silenzio.

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2010, 12:37:37 PM »

AM's one of my top bands. Music by Arctic Monkeys and The Strokes really helped me get through 8th grade. (2 years ago) I kept etching their names in hearts on the side of my desk in science class haha.

And I found out about The Strokes when I heard Arctic Monkeys cover "Take it or Leave it" on youtube and in the "related videos" sidebar there was a link to The Strokes's version of the song. I was first sad cause it was the $2 bill concert and it looked like the 1970s so I thought they were all old now. But it was really like early 2000s so I was like.. JACKPOT! i literally love all their songs, even b-sides and demos. they're my #1 band. Hope they dont fuck up the 4th album

But Humbug has let me down.. I hope their next album isn't down the same route. Or maybe I just have to listen to it a couple more times. FWN's my favorite so far. Their first album's really nice too - classic. And they have amazing b-sides and demos too. its funny how "I bet you look good on the dancefloor" is one of their top songs but its one of my least favorite of theirs
meow

Po

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2010, 01:56:32 PM »

I love Humbug. I love FWN. I love WPSIATWIM.

I connect most with A certain Romance, Too much to ask, 505, Dangerous Animals. I have a lot of " favourites "

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2010, 02:52:19 PM »

I know a bunch of AM songs by heart.. one of my alltime faves is "Leave before the lights come on". ITS SOOO GOOD.
meow

ohsweetlouise

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2010, 03:00:28 PM »

But Humbug has let me down.. I hope their next album isn't down the same route.

Humbug deserves a deeper listening, definitely. And then you'll find out that it's an excellent album, techincally speaking. If they had done a 3rd album similiar to the first ones, it would have turned out to be a mere repetition.
I like bands exploring other kind of music - yet without changing totally their style. I think they succeeded in doing it.
[...] e l'armonia vince di mille secoli il silenzio.

Timmm

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2010, 03:35:54 PM »

its funny how "I bet you look good on the dancefloor" is one of their top songs but its one of my least favorite of theirs
blasphemy

i could listen to that song (along with most of their others) on repeat for ages.

Cecilie

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2010, 03:39:25 PM »

my fave is fluorescent adolescent 8)

maix

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2010, 02:42:13 AM »

I've been playing Humbug the whole day! I like the way they grew musically over the years.

tucce

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2010, 05:00:10 AM »

they rockss!! and really so succesfull i luv them

DefaultThis

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2010, 03:53:53 PM »

alex is definitely one of the best lyricists around and not only are their songs amazing, but their covers are, too. especially baby i'm yours. lucky alexa.  :)
''i currently run my own magazine now; it's all about my balls.''

Sibila

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2010, 10:48:02 AM »

I can't stop listening 505.
"My medicine
Has many contrasting flavours.
Engrossed in, or perplexed by
The differences between them,
The patient forgets to suffer."

Po

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2010, 11:53:32 AM »

I can't stop listening 505.
Yeah, beautiful song.

DefaultThis

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2010, 01:51:29 PM »

Arctic Monkeys is one of my favourite bands and Matt Helders is one of the most talented drummers I know!
Humbug is a very mature album, I love it. The Jeweller's Hand is wonderful! Though my favourite song is Leave Before The Lights Come On.   ;)
so true. it's very rare i hear music nowadays and my ears are drawn to the drums. they have good basslines, too.

maix

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2010, 04:36:27 AM »

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2010, 05:47:05 AM »

haha i love this. even the characters suit them

oh jamie haha
meow

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2010, 02:49:46 AM »

alex is definitely one of the best lyricists around and not only are their songs amazing, but their covers are, too. especially baby i'm yours. lucky alexa.  :)
I agree! Alex is a talented lyricist.
I need to find the interview where the interviewer asks Alex if "My Propeller" is about his dick.  Just think about that whilst listening to that track.  You'll never hear it the same again.

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2010, 04:09:57 AM »

alex & alexa are the cutest celeb couple ever.
meow

DefaultThis

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2010, 09:42:00 AM »

I need to find the interview where the interviewer asks Alex if "My Propeller" is about his dick.  Just think about that whilst listening to that track.  You'll never hear it the same again.
hahahaha. oh. my god. what did he reply?

DefaultThis

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2010, 09:43:34 AM »

alex & alexa are the cutest celeb couple ever.
yup. their kids will be so gorgous and talented. i love how their names match, too. 

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2010, 10:03:23 AM »

He just kind of chuckled and denied it. I saw a quotes from it on tumblr, but I can't find the actual interview

DefaultThis

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2010, 10:29:18 AM »

He just kind of chuckled and denied it. I saw a quotes from it on tumblr, but I can't find the actual interview

it's a shame. that would've made the song so much more interesting. i've always wondered what it's actually about. i love their interviews, they're always so funny. sometimes they're rude to the intreviewer though. i saw them on sky news when they were awful.

Sibila

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2010, 10:41:13 AM »

I need to find the interview where the interviewer asks Alex if "My Propeller" is about his dick.  Just think about that whilst listening to that track. You'll never hear it the same again.

Thanks, you just ruined the music for me.

:D
"My medicine
Has many contrasting flavours.
Engrossed in, or perplexed by
The differences between them,
The patient forgets to suffer."

maix

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2010, 06:42:18 PM »

umm, ya. my propeller, 4ever ruined.

Mell2045

• Do I Dare Disturb the Universe?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2010, 12:10:40 PM »

Anyways, about Alex. We met some girl at the festival (we were stood next to her during the show - front row at headliners huuuurts!!!)  which was like "AHHH my friend walked by the hotel yesterday (everyone walks by it when the festival's over, as the train station is right next to it) and randomly saw Band of Horses coming out of the hotel (blah blah blah) it'll probably seem a bit stalkerish, but who cares, it's ALEX TURNER!!!" haha. We just asked if we could come with, and we did :P
Meeting Alex Turner!

OMG! I'm so jealous!
How are you able to meet like EVERYONE? :P
M-G-M Elephant Butthole T

Let's pretend we never touched the sugar.

But you know what they say, a distorted reality is now a necessity to be free.

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2010, 06:10:49 PM »

NEXT ARCTIC MONKEYS NEXT YEAR PROBABLY

ohhh yeahh

hopefully its better than humbug  :-X
meow

¿Someone?

• We love you in glacial ways
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2010, 02:41:43 PM »

AWESOME BAND!!!!  ;)

maix

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2010, 03:42:07 PM »

Cornerstone = top 5

iiskyle

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2011, 12:28:02 AM »

1) WPSIATWIN
2) Humbug
3) FWN

i've seen em live once, i think they are one of my favorite bands :)

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2011, 05:43:02 AM »

^ lucky!

my list goes

1. FWN
2. their demos and EPs
2. WPSIATWIN
3. Humbug

have they released any EPs since Humbug was released?
meow

Po

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2011, 10:15:06 AM »

yep :)

wdj89

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2011, 12:55:00 PM »

im hearing they perhaps will have a new album out in May

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2011, 05:51:25 PM »

im hearing they perhaps will have a new album out in May

The Strokes in March.
Tame Impala in spring/summer.
Arctic Monkeys in May?!??

meow

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2011, 05:56:32 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCnkbwnMU10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vrD3WvoiiY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlHsJ_Ct0jc&feature=fvw

:( first two links dont work
almost all the youtube vids you post are banned in my country lol

but I love the diamonds are forever cover!
have you heard their girls aloud cover? its hilarious
meow

Po

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2011, 08:18:11 PM »

:( first two links dont work
almost all the youtube vids you post are banned in my country lol

but I love the diamonds are forever cover!
have you heard their girls aloud cover? its hilarious

That sucks so much, those first two songs are really good. Give me your email and I will send them to you.

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2011, 09:06:28 PM »

^ I'll PM you
meow

Po

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2011, 09:24:58 PM »

sent.

Oizumi

• In shock of Sendai earthquake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2011, 04:19:45 AM »

Wheee, thanks for the Diamonds are Forever link, I had only heard the live version. How could I have missed this one?? :o

Also I'm assuming that you all have heard 'Baby I'm Yours', it's just so cute :D

Po

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2011, 09:25:10 PM »

Wheee, thanks for the Diamonds are Forever link, I had only heard the live version. How could I have missed this one?? :o

Also I'm assuming that you all have heard 'Baby I'm Yours', it's just so cute :D

:-*
You didn't hear the other ones?

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2011, 04:18:43 AM »

thanks cerque! those songs are awesome
meow

Oizumi

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2011, 09:11:35 AM »

I've heard the two other ones long time ago ;)
But the Diamonds are Forever studio version was a real gem to find, thanks!! ;D

I'm happy that we can be expecting a new album from them this/next year. I liked Humbug very much, but still I prefer Whatever people say... and FWN I wish they'd go back to sounding more like the previous albums, but Humbug is I guess more mature album, which suits them now.

Po

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2011, 12:01:41 PM »

I've heard the two other ones long time ago ;)
But the Diamonds are Forever studio version was a real gem to find, thanks!! ;D

I'm happy that we can be expecting a new album from them this/next year. I liked Humbug very much, but still I prefer Whatever people say... and FWN I wish they'd go back to sounding more like the previous albums, but Humbug is I guess more mature album, which suits them now.

The album is going to be heavy.

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2011, 05:38:52 PM »

AM are psychedelic? ........
it says so on wiki. what psychedelic songs do they have?
I've listened to almost all of their songs but none of them scream psychedelic.. but idk
meow

DEAD_FLOWER

• Get crazy with the cheese wiz.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2011, 05:49:58 PM »

I remember when I first heard the AM, it was on some Direct TV program about 6 years ago. God those were great times and their style was so new to me. If it wasn't for the AM I never would of gotten into the music I'm into now.

Oizumi

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2011, 09:06:53 AM »

AM are psychedelic? ........
it says so on wiki. what psychedelic songs do they have?
I've listened to almost all of their songs but none of them scream psychedelic.. but idk

Ahaha, really? Maybe someone hacked wiki? :D
I wouldn't say AM's psychedelic but maybe Humbug is their most psychedelic album, I wouldn't label it there though...

Maybe something like Matador has a bit different sounds at least in the beginning and at the end (
) But imo still not psychedelic :P

Oizumi

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2011, 03:51:21 PM »

Latest news from the coming album, not much though...
http://www.nme.com/news/arctic-monkeys/54514

Oizumi

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2011, 01:49:18 PM »

New Monkeys song!
I'm not feeling this song yet so much, but maybe it's a creeper ;)

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2011, 06:14:22 PM »

I don't get why they keep trying to sound more american... like you get what i mean? the song is actually okay, i just wish it wasn't as repetitive, and sounded less QOTSA-ish. NEW ALBUM, PLEASE DONT DISSAPOINT ME.

so many albums to be looking forward to this year..
meow

Oizumi

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2011, 06:20:59 PM »

I don't get why they keep trying to sound more american... like you get what i mean? the song is actually okay, i just wish it wasn't as repetitive, and sounded less QOTSA-ish. NEW ALBUM, PLEASE DONT DISSAPOINT ME.

so many albums to be looking forward to this year..
I think Josh Homme might be giving them too much influence...
I know that bands are supposed to grow and change style to make things interesting, but I wish they'd add the flavour of the first two albums on their coming albums...

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2011, 07:08:18 PM »

yeah.. and they seem so much older now! i miss when they were more awkward haha

but yeah, your right.. they do have to change. dont want them to pull a nickelback
meow

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2011, 06:20:28 AM »

Don't worry guys. They're new single was written by Helders...not Turner.  Pretty sure this is just a case of "the label wants us to make a catchy, repetitive single, so we'll do it and make them happy". Knowing them though, they're probably just taking the piss.

Oizumi

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2011, 08:32:12 AM »

Don't worry guys. They're new single was written by Helders...not Turner.  Pretty sure this is just a case of "the label wants us to make a catchy, repetitive single, so we'll do it and make them happy". Knowing them though, they're probably just taking the piss.
Matt Helders is amazing though!

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2011, 10:12:04 AM »

Yeah, an amazing DRUMMER. That doesn't mean he's on the level of Alex when it comes to being a lyricist. I'm sorry but repeating "rock-n-roll" over and over again isn't exactly their style.

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 06, 2011, 10:48:34 AM »

^ thisssssss
meow

Oizumi

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 06, 2011, 11:54:53 AM »

^^agreed, but I like Matt Helder's singing the backing vocals too. And he was adorable singing 'Last Christmas'... but the new single, eh.... :-[

Sierratonin

• View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2011, 02:59:21 AM »

I'm usually a fan of album tracks rather than full-blown singles anyways, so I'm excited to hear the album in its entirety. I know what these boys are capable of. I mean, Crying Lightning was a rather disappointing single(not for me personally, but for some other AM fans), but they ended up creating a dark masterpiece similar to Alex's works in the Last Shadow Puppets. I think dedicated listeners are often afraid when a band drastically changes their sound, but sometimes (a lot of times) it's for the better, e.g. the transition between their debut and Favourite Worst Nightmare. If they didn't go through that subtle shift, then Humbug wouldn't have been as accepted, in my opinion; instead, it was seen as their most mature record.

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
Re: Arctic Monkeys
« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2011, 05:42:30 PM »

wtf? they're not coming to dallas?
first tame impala, now arctic monkeys?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
meow

Mell2045

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2011, 08:34:31 PM »

wtf? they're not coming to dallas?
first tame impala, now arctic monkeys?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I hate it when that happens. But im not sure whats worse them not coming at all or knowing they're playing a show that you can't go too. lmao it happened to me wiht Arctic Monkeys, Tame Impala and Foals :/

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2011, 06:03:20 PM »

^ i think its worse when they come but you cant go. that's happened to me with all 3 of those bands, actually lol

omggg they're coming to dallas in august (: (:

the presale starts in 3 days... uh how am i going to convince my parents to let me pre-order

maybe if i clean the house.. lol

step 2: find someone here who actually likes AM...
meow

Mell2045

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2011, 06:12:44 PM »

^ i think its worse when they come but you cant go. that's happened to me with all 3 of those bands, actually lol

omggg they're coming to dallas in august (: (:

the presale starts in 3 days... uh how am i going to convince my parents to let me pre-order

maybe if i clean the house.. lol

step 2: find someone here who actually likes AM...
Definitely :P OMG! I have the same problem, I wanted to buy the presale tickets because I knew they were going to be sold out so I cleaned my entire house and when my parents finalyl said yes, they were sold out like 2 hours after they went on sale. And is'nt it the strangest thing that I have to FIND people to go to the concert with, like people are oblivious to how awsome they are. :P

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2011, 06:36:59 PM »

^ yeah, the same thing happened to me like 2 years ago when I kept checking their website to see when the presale started, and then the 1 day I didn't check the tickets went on sale and sold out in like a couple hours. I was so pissed! haha and i missed it because I was cleaning my room. how ironic.. but it was a show in NYC so I guess that's why they were sold so fast. uh.. idk what to do either. maybe i'll just get 2 tickets and then have someone pay for them later? i need to find musically compatible people IRL. hopefully the tickets aren't too expensive. maybe if i was into more mainstream music this wouldnt be so difficult. not that arctic monkeys are very underground or anything... but then again the general public didnt even know arcade fire lol. uhh sorry for rambling lol
meow

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2011, 07:10:32 PM »

"brick by brick" was meh, but "don't sit down, cause i've moved your chair" sounds great. i think i'm going to like this a lot better than humbug
meow

Abby Road

• shake it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2011, 09:34:55 PM »

Since you all are fans:  what are the basics?  they're going to be at Lollapalooza and I want to be prepared!

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2011, 04:44:52 AM »

^ listen to Favourite Worst Nightmare. It's like the midpoint in between the music they made on their 1st and 3rd albums. In terms of their sound, which has been progressing. It's also my personal favorite. Unless you have enough time to listen to all 3 of their albums, and possibly some EPs. They have really good b-sides, too. You can find all their music on youtube, or you can buy it lol

heres one of their awesome b-sides
meow

lala

• Would you feel better holding the stars up?
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2011, 05:58:39 AM »

Since you all are fans:  what are the basics?  they're going to be at Lollapalooza and I want to be prepared!

Abbers-we're going to have lots of homework this summer!  So many awesome bands at Lolla to check out!

Me:  We drove six hours
Andrew VanWyngarden:  Drumstick Towers?  *giggles*

Abby Road

• shake it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2011, 06:12:55 AM »

Abbers-we're going to have lots of homework this summer!  So many awesome bands at Lolla to check out!

I know right?!  It's exciting  :D :D  On a side note, I feel like I haven't seen you in 9283923 years.  Stay safe in those tornadoes!

maix

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2011, 09:08:42 PM »

Seeing em June! I liked brick by brick better than don't sit down cause I've moved your chair. I got my tickets 1 minute into the presale after panicking that no one got the presale code. And it arrived hours before the tickets released. Sold out so fast they added Pomona, is what I think.

smilingbluebelly

• no pretense
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 11, 2011, 10:49:42 PM »

WTF? They're playing here in SF the same night as the first night of Outside Lands. I think someone wasn't paying attention...
being drunk on their plan, they lifted up the sun

I still think all the stuff that looks inexplicably related/complementary is just us seeing a tiny fraction of a bigger interconnected whole; we're seeing the intersection of a higher-dimensional phenomenon slicing through our 3+ dimensional existence.

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 12, 2011, 05:19:51 AM »

WTF? They're playing here in SF the same night as the first night of Outside Lands. I think someone wasn't paying attention...

Must be like the extra gigs like Lolla.  Last year MGMT played a gig on the first night of Lolla and then played Lolla on Sunday.

smilingbluebelly

• no pretense
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2011, 05:37:00 PM »

Oh, sheesh. I didn't know they were playing at Outside Lands, too.  :P
being drunk on their plan, they lifted up the sun

I still think all the stuff that looks inexplicably related/complementary is just us seeing a tiny fraction of a bigger interconnected whole; we're seeing the intersection of a higher-dimensional phenomenon slicing through our 3+ dimensional existence.

Sheranoia

• She's thunderstorms
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2011, 08:15:14 PM »

Sooo I can't go see them at Kanrocksas anymore unfortunately :( but I was wondering if any of you would be willing to grab me a t-shirt? I would pay you of course.

I really want this t-shirt in my life.
Nothing's gonna touch you in these golden years...

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 26, 2011, 07:20:27 AM »

^ hah thats awesome
meow

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2011, 09:47:41 PM »

I love "Black Treacle" and "The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala"!
Seriously, "Black Treacle" is one of the best AM songs I've heard
meow

maix

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2011, 02:02:10 AM »

h8 how the independent is 21+, fake ID i can borrow anyone?

maix

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2011, 02:04:07 AM »

o8, i think the independent was dropped in lieu of outsidelands. anyone still have a working link to the gig if it's happening? can't see it on the calendar of events.

Po

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2011, 07:42:11 AM »

So Alex is now on LSD? Nice!
haha

this music is so psychedelic!

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2011, 03:44:18 AM »

Latest News
PREVIOUS STORY
May 30, 2011 9:33 Arctic Monkeys stream new album 'Suck It And See' online Arctic Monkeys Album isn't officially released until next Monday (June 6), but you can hear it now, in full, by heading to the band's official website Arcticmonkeys.com.

The album, which is the follow-up to 2009's 'Humbug', was recorded in Los Angeles with producer James Ford, who was also at the controls for the recording of the band's second album 'Favourite Worst Nightmare' and for selected tracks on 'Humbug'.

'Suck It And See' features the previously available tracks 'Brick By Brick', 'Reckless Seranade' and lead-off single 'Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair', as well as 'All My Own Stunts', which includes Queens Of The Stone Age mainman Josh Homme on backing vocals.

Acquiesce

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2011, 03:42:46 AM »

hello fellow Arctic Monkeys fans ! ;)

'd you guys like the new album ?

maix

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2011, 09:52:34 PM »

Seeing em live was so amazing. AMAAAAZINGGGGG. They put on a great show!

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2011, 07:01:15 PM »

My sweet tumblr friend hooked me up and I'm immersing myself in these guys.  I really I'm quite sure that I'm going to fall in love with them at Lolla which is perfect because I'll be seeing them again a week later at Outside Lands  8)

Luisa

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 07, 2011, 10:32:24 AM »

The new video for new single 'The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala' is now available to view online - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=auJ4bpMJaxo

AerophaneSorceress

• View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2011, 12:04:55 AM »

Can't wait to see the at OL and in September with Panda
~Hollie, H-Wood, Holliewood, HollieWould, HP, whatever's clever~

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2011, 09:19:06 PM »

uh if you can see them, you definitely should. they're really good live
meow

Timmm

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 18, 2011, 06:24:19 PM »

it's hard to believe i didn't like humbug when it first came out.

each time i listen to it i love it more and more.  it's a shame they don't have any tour dates posted near me  :(

Abby Road

• shake it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2011, 08:04:25 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YxNSjppLWeQ?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YxNSjppLWeQ?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 22, 2011, 11:56:15 AM »

How lovely is this?

mssaram

• View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #144 on: September 22, 2011, 12:11:50 PM »

Holy...MOLY  :o

That new 'do suits him veeeeery well.

Cool Kitten No. 2

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 22, 2011, 06:33:13 PM »

for my banking class I made a speech today about Arctic Monkeys' sudden success

nobody had even heard of them..
meow

hannuuuuh

• View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2013, 08:52:28 PM »

I can't stop listening to AM.  This album is too good.

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 08, 2014, 08:54:24 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4RZDFQ3oYbg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4RZDFQ3oYbg</a>

Abby Road

• shake it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 08, 2014, 09:38:24 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4RZDFQ3oYbg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4RZDFQ3oYbg</a>

At first it was weird, but then...

The_Anyone

• View Profile
    • TheAnyone on deviantART
« Reply #149 on: July 08, 2014, 11:48:11 AM »

I absolutely loved it! I'm already a fan of Tame Impala, so plus Arctic Monkeys... Heaven!

The_Anyone

• View Profile
« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2014, 12:58:51 PM »

Also I made a pair of Arctic Monkey custom Converse! They are for sale on my etsy shop LittleRaisinCustoms, there is also a link in my signature :D

elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2014, 02:35:31 PM »

i love the congratulations shoes. those are great! i would love it if one day you made a pair of Hangin Brain shoes  :D
station to station

The_Anyone

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 08, 2014, 06:43:53 PM »

i love the congratulations shoes. those are great! i would love it if one day you made a pair of Hangin Brain shoes  :D

Thanks! And I'll keep it in mind haha
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11 [All]