MGMT- The Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Get the new album MGMT on iTunes, CD, or vinyl here. Album includes the "Optimizer" listening and viewing experience.

Pages: 1 ... 426 427 [428] 429 430 ... 592

Author Topic: Photos and Graphics  (Read 577305 times)

Purplebash

• Seeing is not like belief
    • View Profile
    • Not Enough Hype
Re: Photos and Graphics
« Reply #6405 on: December 05, 2010, 12:59:20 PM »

does andrew ever have a bad picture??

nope. even with the worst one you will always find a fangirl who would say he looks adorable :D
ME

"But you have to wonder really, how popular are cinnamon roles in the west indies?"

Ninko

• View Profile
« Reply #6406 on: December 05, 2010, 01:10:54 PM »

does andrew ever have a bad picture??

nope. even with the worst one you will always find a fangirl who would say he looks adorable :D

Well, yeah, but there are photos of him that are shot at the wrong angle and accentuate his rather large chin and nose  :P
I'm ofc kidding. He aways looks like a sexy mf.
She'd fit inside my heart and take it over 'til her cape got blown into my red red lungs

Suprachiasmatic

• boop boop de doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6407 on: December 05, 2010, 02:30:13 PM »

Hi guys, I was wondering where come from those pics:

Thanks.  ;)

The top set of photos is from here:
(part 1)
(part 2)

Purplebash

• View Profile
    • Not Enough Hype
« Reply #6408 on: December 05, 2010, 03:15:24 PM »

^Those are gorgeous.

^^I saw this vid where someone put a bunch of MGMT pics to a song and someone commented with a time in the vid saying 'it looks like his chin's on steroids here' and I couldn't stop laughing. It was true, too, lmao.

Still beautiful.

"But you have to wonder really, how popular are cinnamon roles in the west indies?"

goldprincess

• JUST ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #6409 on: December 05, 2010, 03:28:40 PM »

Some more pic's from the Hamburg show on 30.11.2010...

http://mgmtforum.com/index.php?topic=8315.msg223124#new
Forever is still not long enough...

Carol_Jade

• Dancing On The Beach.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6410 on: December 05, 2010, 03:53:52 PM »

Thanks.  :)
Is it on youtube or something ?

iiskyle

• View Profile
« Reply #6411 on: December 05, 2010, 05:11:11 PM »

does anyone know what the symbols Andrew wears mean? Like all the necklaces and that button he always has on his collar.

IntoTheForest

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6412 on: December 05, 2010, 07:12:26 PM »

He looks really... alive... in those pics, ya know? Like he looks just so into the concert. I'm jealous.

I know exactly what you mean.   :-\ I wonder if anything special happened there?

What do you mean special?

You know, special! Like, did balloons and confetti fall from the sky? Did the everyone randomly break out in a pillow fight?  Did the entire audience sing along to Siberian Breaks, word for word? Something big that would put that sparkle in his face.

What did you think I meant?!

It's definately comes with Wine in it , delivered via a Van straight to the Garden  .

Purplebash

• View Profile
    • Not Enough Hype
« Reply #6413 on: December 05, 2010, 07:16:54 PM »

She thought you were referring to special as in 'Did something toxic happen that night?' or 'Did someone get arrested that night?' xD

I wish they were that into it at the show I saw!

shra

• View Profile
« Reply #6414 on: December 05, 2010, 07:24:11 PM »

does anyone know what the symbols Andrew wears mean? Like all the necklaces and that button he always has on his collar.

The button is a six sided star(star of David), I can't tell what's in the middle of it though. I have no idea what that triangle necklace thing is. :-\

lovelier

• View Profile
« Reply #6415 on: December 05, 2010, 08:01:07 PM »

He looks really... alive... in those pics, ya know? Like he looks just so into the concert. I'm jealous.

I know exactly what you mean.   :-\ I wonder if anything special happened there?

You know, special! Like, did balloons and confetti fall from the sky? Did the everyone randomly break out in a pillow fight?  Did the entire audience sing along to Siberian Breaks, word for word? Something big that would put that sparkle in his face.

LOL! The band, the music, the crowd everything was special that night, wish I could go back :-[. Oh, and actually there were some  balloons but no confetti hahaha.  It was a GA show so it was like a big ass, messy, sold out party.

Some pictures of the band that night:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/slideshow/mgmt-at-fillmore-miami-beach-31675429/4/

jcj

• View Profile
« Reply #6416 on: December 05, 2010, 09:32:08 PM »

The button is a six sided star(star of David), I can't tell what's in the middle of it though. I have no idea what that triangle necklace thing is. :-\

It's the letter "A" in the center...
I assume the "A" stands for Andrew, but that's probably it. And it looks like the triangle necklace is just that, with some sort of posts or sword things crossing in the center. I personally don't really think there is much of a meaning behind his jewelry selection. I think he wears them because he likes them.  ;)
Never get so attached to a poem
you forget truth that lacks lyricism
and never draw so close to heat
that you forget that you must eat

IntoTheForest

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6417 on: December 05, 2010, 10:29:21 PM »

I know exactly what you mean.   :-\ I wonder if anything special happened there?

You know, special! Like, did balloons and confetti fall from the sky? Did the everyone randomly break out in a pillow fight?  Did the entire audience sing along to Siberian Breaks, word for word? Something big that would put that sparkle in his face.

LOL! The band, the music, the crowd everything was special that night, wish I could go back :-[. Oh, and actually there were some  balloons but no confetti hahaha.  It was a GA show so it was like a big ass, messy, sold out party.

Some pictures of the band that night:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/slideshow/mgmt-at-fillmore-miami-beach-31675429/4/

Oh man, dude...so jealous. Once in my life, before I die, I want to see these guys overseas in a country that really knows how to show the love. In a place that appreciates awesomeness and knows how to party.

No.2 on my bucket list.

It's definately comes with Wine in it , delivered via a Van straight to the Garden  .

JessRabbit

• Not So Dumb Blonde
    • View Profile
« Reply #6418 on: December 06, 2010, 12:03:45 AM »

speculation has it Andrew got the triangle necklace out of a box of lucky charms

irony at its best!

Fairytale of Hurt

• View Profile
« Reply #6419 on: December 06, 2010, 05:23:28 AM »

Originally I wasn't on board with caring to figure out what this necklace that Andrew wears means.  I just figured it is what it is.  But then I finally saw a decent close up of it and decided to see if I could come up with anything and I was unsuccessful.  Now I think I care more about solving the mystery than what it actually means.  The photos come from Anton Fjordson interviews Andrew on Dead TV, Live in Berlin 12-5-2010 which I also posted in We Love You in Glacial Ways II.

Lay by me and we'll erode as gently as we can into twilight
Pages: 1 ... 426 427 [428] 429 430 ... 592