MGMT- The Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Get the album "MGMT" on iTunes, CD, or vinyl here. Album includes the "Optimizer" listening and viewing experience.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 62

Author Topic: dreaming with MGMT  (Read 116482 times)

kristeenuh

• HERP DERP
    • View Profile
    • Facebizzle
Re: dreaming with MGMT
« Reply #405 on: September 14, 2010, 05:35:31 PM »

ahhhhhhhh, kristina  :D :D  only your dreams would include funeral pyres, chocolate-covered banana pops, AND a harry potter reference!  i cant believe you cried into his lifeless hand, hahaha!

I feel like I should draw a picture of it :D It was gross, lol. I get really overemotional in my dreams.
"Who the hell is Oscar Mayer and WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO BE HIS WIENER?!" - my friend Roshni

lala

• Would you feel better holding the stars up?
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 14, 2010, 05:38:32 PM »

ahhhhhhhh, kristina  :D :D  only your dreams would include funeral pyres, chocolate-covered banana pops, AND a harry potter reference!  i cant believe you cried into his lifeless hand, hahaha!

I feel like I should draw a picture of it :D It was gross, lol. I get really overemotional in my dreams.

I think the scarring vision imprinted on my mind will suffice.  Draw the bananas.

Me:  We drove six hours
Andrew VanWyngarden:  Drumstick Towers?  *giggles*

kristeenuh

• HERP DERP
    • View Profile
    • Facebizzle
« Reply #407 on: September 14, 2010, 05:42:57 PM »

Those bananas were pretty damn tasty, I must say. I might go out and buy some bananas and chocolate and make them. But the image of Andrew's arm might ruin it now XD
"Who the hell is Oscar Mayer and WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO BE HIS WIENER?!" - my friend Roshni

lala

• Would you feel better holding the stars up?
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 14, 2010, 05:43:48 PM »

Those bananas were pretty damn tasty, I must say. I might go out and buy some bananas and chocolate and make them. But the image of Andrew's arm might ruin it now XD

They sell chocolate covered frozen bananas at Whole Foods.   8)

Me:  We drove six hours
Andrew VanWyngarden:  Drumstick Towers?  *giggles*

M G M T

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 14, 2010, 07:01:54 PM »

I had a dream that i was sleeping and Andrew and Ben were standing over me just staring intently into my soul, then i woke up and and said "what the hell are you doing here?" and Andrew just said "George Washington" and started to giggle. I had watched like 20 MGMT interviews before that so i'm sure that influenced it.
"You speak the language of the breeze, all your leaves were meant for me" - 4th Dimensional Transition

shra

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 14, 2010, 09:20:58 PM »

I had a dream last night about one of the guysBenthat makes me blush just thinking about it. :-X

Ooooohhhh Tell us! Tell us! ;D

:-[ Lets just say for modesty's sake that we had some sexy times after he serenaded me with the song Bluish. Apparently I fell asleep listening to Animal Collective last night.

I need to start listening to awesome music before I go to bed so I can have sexy mgmt dreams ;)

Suprachiasmatic

• boop boop de doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 15, 2010, 07:52:51 AM »

I had a dream last night about one of the guysBenthat makes me blush just thinking about it. :-X

Ooooohhhh Tell us! Tell us! ;D

:-[ Lets just say for modesty's sake that we had some sexy times after he serenaded me with the song Bluish. Apparently I fell asleep listening to Animal Collective last night.

I need to start listening to awesome music before I go to bed so I can have sexy mgmt dreams ;)

It's worth a try at least. ;) ;D

mssaram

• View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #412 on: September 15, 2010, 10:08:15 AM »

Ive been really busy at work and trying not to let the forum distract me but I just HAVE to tell you guys about my first MGMT related dream that I had last night!

I can't really remember the order of events but basically I met Andrew and we were talking or whatever and I asked him if I could ask him a question. He was busy so he said no. He ended up getting my phone number so we could talk later and the next thing I know Im talking with him on the phone. He asked if I had ever seen them perform and I told him no but I was bummed because they were in the bay area three times and I missed it. Then he started arguing/messing around saying that they didn't go to the bay area that many times. He kept asking questions about me and we just had a genuinely nice conversation. Then all the sudden Im in a park and talking to him again like we were really good friends. He was busy again talking to people but told me "They're over there arranging the show if you want to get in". I go over to this group of fan girls looking at a seating chart in the middle of the park under some shade trees. They're all picking out their seats and arguing with each other about sitting next to certain people...So I walk away from that craziness and find Andrew again. All I remember from that point is him and I sneaking into this building to save some kittens. I think he gets caught or something because I just remember trying to sneak past this guy who was reprimanding him or something...and then I woke up. It was crazy, but awesome.

Sorry for such a long post!

kristeenuh

• HERP DERP
    • View Profile
    • Facebizzle
« Reply #413 on: September 15, 2010, 12:11:48 PM »

Andrew saving kittens. D'aaaaaaw ;D

framboise

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 15, 2010, 12:52:48 PM »

so last night I had a long freakish dream, and at the end I ended up at some fair. I was walking around when I see Will, complete once again with long hair (the whole dream took place a few years in the future), playing with a bunch of balloons. I go up and say hi but I can't think of anything else to say. Then I see Andrew run past, and I spend a while trying to talk to him but he's running around all over the place like some little kid. I can't catch him so I go back and say hi to Will again. Then some guy gets up on a platform and announces that MGMT will be touring around canada. I clap really loudly and everyone turns and looks at me. Then I woke up.

Hunter Clark

• gone with the wind fabulous.
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #415 on: September 15, 2010, 12:56:38 PM »

Haha, I can totally picture the Andrew part. Why can't I have cool dreams?
6-18-10 8-14-10 10-29-10 11-4-10 4-29-11 7-13-13 11-27-13 5-17-14

Abby Road

• shake it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 20, 2010, 04:24:53 PM »

I had a really bizarre dream last night.  It was short, but so weird that I had to text myself at 3:58am.

So in my dream, I was walking around on a hot summer day.  As I was walking past Mobile (gas station), I notice some people standing around the outside of the store part.  Since I was curious, I went over to find people crowded around Andrew and Ben who look like homeless hobos sitting around with a guitar and a keyboard.  I think they were sloshed too because what they said was really slurred and pathetic.  One of them asked if anyone had the blues, and when some people yelled out, they go, "for all the people with melancholy business and unseen blues, this is in the traditional style of (and then they started listing roads in my area)."  What the fuck?  And then I'm wearing a jacket all of the sudden, and I put my hand in the coat pocket and pull out a frog. 

kristeenuh

• HERP DERP
    • View Profile
    • Facebizzle
« Reply #417 on: September 20, 2010, 04:41:20 PM »

Abby. I wanna live inside your dreams. That would be so much fun.

DefaultThis

• View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 20, 2010, 05:12:27 PM »

had a dream a couple of nights that i was andrew. i was in that tie dye poncho thingy and i was stood on the world's tallest ladder playing to a huge crowd, kind of like a festival just for me. from the ladder there were buckets and in them was water like in the electric feel video where they cut open the moon. then the wind blew and all the buckets tipped endless amounts of this over the whole field and the crowd drowned.  :-\
''i currently run my own magazine now; it's all about my balls.''

Abby Road

• shake it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 20, 2010, 05:15:01 PM »

then the wind blew and all the buckets tipped endless amounts of this over the whole field and the crowd drowned.  :-\

yipes, that's horrible!

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 62