The Band > MGMT

dreaming with MGMT

<< < (173/186) > >>

puredaze:
Shaggy!! Is that dude still around?  :D

I forgot to mention a dream I had a week ago. The show in PA ended up being in a middle school gym, and the opening band was Soundgarden. Majority of the crowd was made up of middle school cheerleaders and I randomly saw my awkward supervisor there.

ac7891:
on saturday night i had a long dream about driving and taxis, then at the end i went in a taxi with a friend and some guy was like "you have to take a cab with mgmt, sorry" like we were sharing a cab or something. i sat beside will in the back, and i was like hi will! and hes like my name is caro. and i said like cairo? hes like no, caro. im like no i know it's not cairo but it's like cairo so i can remember it... and he was like stone faced, he looked pissed. it was wierd but it did make me remember it in the morning. then i shook andrew's hand and said nothing, he was in the passenger seat. i think he thought it was rude but i think i was just star struck. or speaking to him though my mind (ha). and then ben was in the drivers seat? so im like hey ben! whats up. and im like i met you all before at a show. then we started talking about airplanes and im like, i hate airplanes, even though ive only been once. and andrew's like "Really???" all shocked. then hes like, "yeah i guess they are really shaky and stuff". then i woke up right at that moment after like 3 minutes in the cab and i just wanted to continue dreaming about it but i was already late and had to wake up, it sucked.

TheWhistle:
hah i had very random Andrew-dream. me and my friend were going somewhere and we had to walk trough some kind of forest. it was quite dark and suddenly Andrew appeared from behind a tree. he looked kind of bored and maybe a little scared, i don't know. I said "oh my god, it's Andrew" and when he saw us he didn't really react, he actually looked in other direction. my friend asked him if he got lost and he kind of nodded but it was quite weird, like he didn't really care. so i asked if he wants to go with us. he looked around again as if he was looking for some other option, but then said "yeah". i walked by my friend and Andrew walked on my other side, but maybe a step behind. it felt awkward and i was trying to think of something to say that wouldn't be too fan girl-y 'cause i didn't want to make him even more uncomfortable. so i asked him if he's hungry :) he looked at me, his face was totally expressionless, and he said "no".
i kind of didn't like him after that so i just continued walking and next time i looked up, Andrew was gone and i was in some other dream. :/

ac7891:

--- Quote from: TheWhistle on August 21, 2012, 06:49:14 AM ---hah i had very random Andrew-dream. me and my friend were going somewhere and we had to walk trough some kind of forest. it was quite dark and suddenly Andrew appeared from behind a tree. he looked kind of bored and maybe a little scared, i don't know. I said "oh my god, it's Andrew" and when he saw us he didn't really react, he actually looked in other direction. my friend asked him if he got lost and he kind of nodded but it was quite weird, like he didn't really care. so i asked if he wants to go with us. he looked around again as if he was looking for some other option, but then said "yeah". i walked by my friend and Andrew walked on my other side, but maybe a step behind. it felt awkward and i was trying to think of something to say that wouldn't be too fan girl-y 'cause i didn't want to make him even more uncomfortable. so i asked him if he's hungry :) he looked at me, his face was totally expressionless, and he said "no".
i kind of didn't like him after that so i just continued walking and next time i looked up, Andrew was gone and i was in some other dream. :/

--- End quote ---

lmfao, how indifferent of him

Daisy :):

--- Quote from: ac7891 on August 21, 2012, 10:34:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: TheWhistle on August 21, 2012, 06:49:14 AM ---hah i had very random Andrew-dream. me and my friend were going somewhere and we had to walk trough some kind of forest. it was quite dark and suddenly Andrew appeared from behind a tree. he looked kind of bored and maybe a little scared, i don't know. I said "oh my god, it's Andrew" and when he saw us he didn't really react, he actually looked in other direction. my friend asked him if he got lost and he kind of nodded but it was quite weird, like he didn't really care. so i asked if he wants to go with us. he looked around again as if he was looking for some other option, but then said "yeah". i walked by my friend and Andrew walked on my other side, but maybe a step behind. it felt awkward and i was trying to think of something to say that wouldn't be too fan girl-y 'cause i didn't want to make him even more uncomfortable. so i asked him if he's hungry :) he looked at me, his face was totally expressionless, and he said "no".

--- End quote ---

lmfao, how indifferent of him

--- End quote ---

Always Offer Andrew Tacos

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version