The Band > MGMT

dreaming with MGMT

<< < (172/186) > >>

sporkflips:
Mm I like never really have dreams that aren't good which is kind of awesome :P but I love lucid dreams! I've only managed to have like two though. The first one was kind of amazing. I just have to say, the gif in your signature is very scrumptious-looking.

ac7891:
lucid dreams are cool, but they tend to have this wierd unsettling quality and then finishes quickly after you realize your dreaming. Now an out of body experience... that's happened to me once, and i definitely recommend it! Although ive tried ever since (around 4 years ago) to get it to happen again to no avail! :(

Azriel:

--- Quote from: ac7891 on May 23, 2012, 01:18:31 PM ---lucid dreams are cool, but they tend to have this wierd unsettling quality and then finishes quickly after you realize your dreaming. Now an out of body experience... that's happened to me once, and i definitely recommend it! Although ive tried ever since (around 4 years ago) to get it to happen again to no avail! :(

--- End quote ---

that's true but when I was younger my lucid dreams usually turned into nightmares where I'd have really hard time waking up ( dream within a dream within a dream kind of thing) which caused me so much paranoia and fear . OOB experience sounds cool but I didn't know you can induce it yourself?

ac7891:

--- Quote from: Azriel on May 26, 2012, 11:47:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: ac7891 on May 23, 2012, 01:18:31 PM ---lucid dreams are cool, but they tend to have this wierd unsettling quality and then finishes quickly after you realize your dreaming. Now an out of body experience... that's happened to me once, and i definitely recommend it! Although ive tried ever since (around 4 years ago) to get it to happen again to no avail! :(

--- End quote ---

that's true but when I was younger my lucid dreams usually turned into nightmares where I'd have really hard time waking up ( dream within a dream within a dream kind of thing) which caused me so much paranoia and fear . OOB experience sounds cool but I didn't know you can induce it yourself?'

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah thats happened before too and its creepy... ive had dreams where i wake up in the dream and i think i woke up in real life... some of the trippiest moments from those dreams! And yeah, i dont think you can self induce it cuz ive been trying, to no avail. The first and only time it happened.. i had insomnia at 5 in the morning, it was a surprise and amazing! I flew around my room, which was somehow my street,  then sunk down on my back below my bed to the floor. I'll never forget how real it fuckng was! Crazy what our brains can do!

ac7891:
my mgmt dream last night was a wierdly realistic one. me and three friends were at osheaga, but it was inside a huge warehouse. We brought a cooler of beers and wine. Mgmt played and we were in the first couple of rows and they were so so good. They played alien days and songs from the Guggenheim, and maybe even future games. Beno looked right at me, but i dont think Andrew did. i remember he didnt really look like himself. Sadly I only took notice of Andrew and Ben (even though i love the other guys too). Everyone was cheering for them and going wild, and i looked around the crowd and was SOO happy! My friends really liked them too, which was shocking because they like radio music. Andrew said something about peace and family. They finished and we walked around and the rest of the acts were all ghetto. I didn't see anyone else I wanted to see from the Osheaga lineup. Maybe it wasn't osheaga. Shaggy played as well as these girls from the Caribbean. Then we're outside taking a break and I jump and start floating like I do in dreams sometimes. Then it starts snowing alot, it should be august, and I take a pic of them while in the air. <3 it was a great, super realistic dream that i loved, although the warehouse was kinda creepy and people definitely stole our beers and a fight may have taken place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version