The Band > MGMT

dreaming with MGMT

<< < (170/186) > >>

sporkflips:
I had one dream with Andrew and Ben in it. It was abnormally vivid, although right after I stopped smoking weed so that might have something to do with it. Anyways, they were performing a concert in my front yard for random assorted Catholic Graduates (graduating from [unknown]) and I asked them if they needed anyone to play some extra parts and they had me play a weird fanfare on trumpet.. After that, they were staying at my house for the night, not really sure why.

- there was a portion in the dream here where a friend of mine and I were hiking up a mountain that he had decorated with christmas lights and constructing a living room on a large floating piece of ice with his grandmother. not really related and I can't remember how it connects -

So anyways when I was back at my house, I heard a crash coming from the bathroom upstairs and went to check it out. When I looked inside, Ben was standing there surrounded by plastic containers full of meat. He had apparently been trying to construct a tower of them and it toppled over. Andrew, also hearing this, came running over to check out what happened shirtless. The next day, they were going to buy iPods for some reason and I asked to come with them, saying how I thought they were cool guys and whatnot, just to hang out. They told me I couldn't and I was crushed. Somehow I ended up following them even though it kind of skipped ahead to being in a restaurant where I was watching them from a booth across the room. They were approached by some prostitutes and given a cake. Andrew came over and started getting mad at me, telling me how uncool it was to make the prostitutes give them cake. I, as far as I can recall, had not told the prostitutes to give them cake and just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's mostly all I remember, oh and a bit of Andrew playing some ragtime piano...

IntoTheForest:

--- Quote from: sporkflips on May 05, 2012, 12:39:58 AM ---- there was a portion in the dream here where a friend of mine and I were hiking up a mountain that he had decorated with christmas lights and constructing a living room on a large floating piece of ice with his grandmother. not really related and I can't remember how it connects -

--- End quote ---

I literally LOL'd at this bit! And I like idea of Ben building meat towers...not sure why...

*cough*

Anywho, it seems that the boys are making their rounds in people's dreams, cuz last night was the first MGMT-related dream that I'd had in centuries. Too bad it was blander than wheat bread.

I forget most of it now, but for that part I was in a giant, old-fashioned library, wearing a Cirque-du-Soleil inspired leotard and waiting for the sun to set.  (I guess some big festival  was supposed to start when it did.) Out of nowhere, Andrew comes in and sits down at a desk. A whole bunch of fans file into the room after him and line up for a meet & greet. For some dumbass reason, I keep staring out the window. I mean, he was less than 5 feet away, I could hear exactly what he was saying, and I barely spared him a glance.  :o

Dream-me has problems.

ac7891:

--- Quote from: sporkflips on May 05, 2012, 12:39:58 AM ---They told me I couldn't and I was crushed. Somehow I ended up following them even though it kind of skipped ahead to being in a restaurant where I was watching them from a booth across the room. They were approached by some prostitutes and given a cake. Andrew came over and started getting mad at me, telling me how uncool it was to make the prostitutes give them cake. I, as far as I can recall, had not told the prostitutes to give them cake and just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's mostly all I remember, oh and a bit of Andrew playing some ragtime piano...

--- End quote ---

LOL... i love reading these dreams. that was a really vivid funny one.

I had one last night, most of the dream was me being forced to date this crazy guy or he'd kill me, but the other part was with ben and andrew. Me and ben just were talking in the street and we were having a great time, just hangin out like buddies. then he rolls up in this CRAZY oldschool red car that was all see through, it looked like a hot wheels car but big,  and he's like "it's so cool, the engine is painted bubble gum pink" and i said woww cool but really i saw a picture of it before, from the forum hahaha, although dream-me was even confused over why i didnt just tell him. then andrew shows up and he goes right up to my face and says "Heyyyy youuuu!" like to a little kid. And im like hahaha u remember me? But i dont think i got the words out. there was more, I wish i remembered the whole thing. i laughed cuz he was like an inch from my face... only in dreams. I kept seeing him say that when i woke up. It was delightful. It made up for the crazy guy dream :)

sporkflips:

--- Quote from: ac7891 on May 10, 2012, 11:54:06 AM ---Me and ben just were talking in the street and we were having a great time, just hangin out like buddies. then he rolls up in this CRAZY oldschool red car that was all see through, it looked like a hot wheels car but big,  and he's like "it's so cool, the engine is painted bubble gum pink"

--- End quote ---

Wait so you were with ben and then he like teleported into a car and pulled up? or someone else rolled up in the car? haha.

But yeah most of the time my dreams are either REALLY ridiculous and vivid or I don't/barely remember them at all :P

ac7891:

--- Quote from: sporkflips on May 10, 2012, 06:48:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: ac7891 on May 10, 2012, 11:54:06 AM ---Me and ben just were talking in the street and we were having a great time, just hangin out like buddies. then he rolls up in this CRAZY oldschool red car that was all see through, it looked like a hot wheels car but big,  and he's like "it's so cool, the engine is painted bubble gum pink"

--- End quote ---

Wait so you were with ben and then he like teleported into a car and pulled up? or someone else rolled up in the car? haha.

But yeah most of the time my dreams are either REALLY ridiculous and vivid or I don't/barely remember them at all :P

--- End quote ---

LMAO... exactly! it looked like the back to the future car, so maybe he teleported! lol. and yeah so are mine... if i remember them, i remember as soon as i wake up. usually if i dont write them down as soon as i wake up ill only remember one or two things from it. ill write down the next mgmt dream lol  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version