MGMT- The Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 62

Author Topic: dreaming with MGMT  (Read 141749 times)

Mogop

• I'm a normal alien.
    • View Profile
Re: dreaming with MGMT
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 10:34:51 AM »

I once dreamed that I was at a MGMT concert on a farm. It was very muddy. And sunny. Me and my friend and two others were the only ones who were standing front row after they had played Time to Pretend and Kids. Then after they had played some songs, I can't remember which ones, the band went into this barn. The barn had lots of slides and swings, and it was full of straw. They played some more music, Metanoia I think, and then Andrew slided down on one of the slides. And then I woke up.

Abby Road

• shake it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 10:57:40 AM »

^i like the sound of that barn

Mogop

• I'm a normal alien.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 11:09:58 AM »

^Me too, it was a shame I woke up before I got the chance to try out the swings. Could have been magical. Oh, and I forgot to mention there were disco lights. That sounded like I made that up just now, but I didn't. Mostly yellow but also some red ones.

Cecilie

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 05:50:47 PM »

I once had a pervy dream about Ben.........ops

haha wOw! its ok ... ben & andrew are sexii guys !
true,
never had one about andrew though haha
He's fat, he's a dork, and I'm awesome

Xanthi

• Run, run little rat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 08:10:15 AM »

This week i see all the time me and mgmt having party at someones house after their show lol
We are all victims of someone who want to be powerfull and rule the world.Clear your mind and claim your thouhts and your mind power.Your rule your life noone else.

hannuuuuh

• View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2009, 12:52:39 PM »

last week I dreamt I was in a bar, drinking a beer and watching hockey with Andrew.
but I left the bar because I claimed that I hated hockey.
and then I woke up.  it was definitely weird.

Tato

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009, 06:46:59 PM »

My friend had an MGMT dream the other day, I'm still jealous :C
I usually have very intense sci-fi/ trippy dreams but they still lack the Ben & Andrew-ness. (I was at a party in space last night, would have been cool to see them there)

I once had a pervy dream about Ben.........ops

haha wOw! its ok ... ben & andrew are sexii guys !
true,
never had one about andrew though haha
haha, all my dreams only involve andrew, and some weird orgy-type things.  :-X

I wouldn't mind one of those pervy dreams :D
Trip, trip to a dream dragon, hide your wings in a ghost tower.

Abby Road

• shake it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2009, 11:44:02 AM »

AVW made a very brief appearance in one of my dreams.  I was at a bar in some little town with my good friend.  We were both reaally drunk--she lost an earing and i lost a shoe.  So when the bar closed, she was crying and i was hobbling up the road with one heel and one bare foot.  Then amongst the crowd was AVW.  Everyone was walking past him and he was just staring in the opposite direction.  "That's weird," i though.  So I was like "Andrew!.......what are you doing??"   He looked very confused and said,"what?  i dont know," and then continued to stare.  and then since i'm super annoying, i was like,"okay, well then can i at least get a picture with you?"  so i did and then i ran away to catch a train back home. 

lala

• Would you feel better holding the stars up?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2009, 04:05:46 PM »

AVW made a very brief appearance in one of my dreams.  I was at a bar in some little town with my good friend.  We were both reaally drunk--she lost an earing and i lost a shoe.  So when the bar closed, she was crying and i was hobbling up the road with one heel and one bare foot.  Then amongst the crowd was AVW.  Everyone was walking past him and he was just staring in the opposite direction.  "That's weird," i though.  So I was like "Andrew!.......what are you doing??"   He looked very confused and said,"what?  i dont know," and then continued to stare.  and then since i'm super annoying, i was like,"okay, well then can i at least get a picture with you?"  so i did and then i ran away to catch a train back home. 

Are you sure it was a dream?  That actually pretty much describes him, lol!

Me:  We drove six hours
Andrew VanWyngarden:  Drumstick Towers?  *giggles*

Mogop

• I'm a normal alien.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2009, 05:50:01 PM »

Hah! Made me think of that hippy-dancing lesson from long ago, where Andrew imitates that staring man.

Btw have you checked if the picture is on you camera? That's something I would have done the moment I woke up. You never know. Things happen.

Abby Road

• shake it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2009, 07:02:44 PM »

wouldn't that be crazy!  i would hate myself if i were blacked out for that, but that would be typical.  my life is a joke.

Floss

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2009, 08:38:16 AM »

i dreamt that andrew was my best friend, we got on so well and really cared about eachother. i woke up very happy and was happy all day!
A class of our own, my love

GabbyisGabby

• I found love and I saw stars(:
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2009, 07:26:14 PM »

i found this picture of little andrew
then the night after i had a dream we were both children playing in the woods, building forts and such
it was awesome! i wish me and andrew were friends):

A gas mask will soon be a part of everyday fashion

Floss

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2009, 05:51:46 PM »

i found this picture of little andrew
then the night after i had a dream we were both children playing in the woods, building forts and such
it was awesome! i wish me and andrew were friends):

i really wonder how you found that lol! he is cute though.
A class of our own, my love

MissAdraPage

• View Profile
    • :)
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2009, 07:13:18 PM »

Ooh! I've had a dream with Andrew last time but it was very random lol Well I was at some festival in England and Guns n Roses was playing? lol and I had my little cousin with me then when it was over there was no people then zombies came out of nowhere so I go in this place & Andrew is in there and he's comforting my little cousin so she wont get scared then I ask him if he knows where theres a gun shop so we can kill the zombies then we go and we get the guns and then I wake up and my dream is ruined hahaha I wanted to see Andrew kill zombies :( lmao Seriously, I have weird dreams lol
The days are bright and filled with pain, enclose me in your gentle rain...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 62