MGMT- The Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Get the new album MGMT on iTunes, CD, or vinyl here. Album includes the "Optimizer" listening and viewing experience.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Muse  (Read 8325 times)

Timmm

• View Profile
Re: Muse
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2012, 03:41:34 PM »

Ehhh...I like it better than The Resistence but I'm not overly crazy about it.  Maybe it will grow on me.

Edgar Launch

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2012, 07:25:21 PM »

I personally hate Muse. Since Origin of Symmetry, Matt Bellamy has started writing more and more songs about Kate Hudson. Although I am aware she wasn't around for Absolution or Black Holes...I still think they're shit.

lala

• Would you feel better holding the stars up?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2012, 10:21:49 PM »

I personally hate Muse. Since Origin of Symmetry, Matt Bellamy has started writing more and more songs about Kate Hudson. Although I am aware she wasn't around for Absolution or Black Holes...I still think they're shit.

Yay!!  We're huge fans of Noobs who come into threads of bands they don't like a declare their hatred!!!  So happy you're here to contribute positively to the forum!!!

Me:  We drove six hours
Andrew VanWyngarden:  Drumstick Towers?  *giggles*

Abby Road

• shake it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2012, 11:12:05 PM »

That argument is completely incoherent, you cretin.
You're a virgin who can't drive

Po

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2012, 04:01:21 PM »

I heard the new single. I didn't like their second most recent album, and this song didn't really impress me either. At least I have Tame Impala for now!

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2012, 04:16:56 PM »

I heard the new single. I didn't like their second most recent album, and this song didn't really impress me either. At least I have Tame Impala for now!

I actually don't care for the single-I love the album tho

Po

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2012, 04:17:42 PM »

I actually don't care for the single-I love the album tho

Will check it out if thats the case!

Abby Road

• shake it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2013, 11:51:55 PM »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Just got back from seeing them in their 2nd Law tour.  So fucking good, but we all knew that right?  Their stage was amazing and they sounded perfect.  Songs from the new album bumped out some of my old favorites, but I'll just have to deal.

Do you think they would play at my birthday party?
You're a virgin who can't drive

Timmm

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2013, 03:08:09 PM »

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/muse-singer-matt-bellamy-live-dvd-completes-an-upside-down-journey-20131202

"I want to bring it back to just being about the music that we are playing, about the instruments, the guitar, the bass, the drums and these personalities.

I have this strong feeling that the next album should be something that really does strip away the additional things that we've experimented with on the last two albums, which is electronics, symphonics and orchestral work and all that kind of stuff. I kind of feel like it will be nice to reconnect and remind ourselves of just the basics of who we are."

Thank fuck.  It's not to say I didn't enjoy the last two albums, but I definitely enjoyed them far less than everything else they've released.

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2013, 08:36:14 PM »

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/muse-singer-matt-bellamy-live-dvd-completes-an-upside-down-journey-20131202

"I want to bring it back to just being about the music that we are playing, about the instruments, the guitar, the bass, the drums and these personalities.

I have this strong feeling that the next album should be something that really does strip away the additional things that we've experimented with on the last two albums, which is electronics, symphonics and orchestral work and all that kind of stuff. I kind of feel like it will be nice to reconnect and remind ourselves of just the basics of who we are."

Thank fuck.  It's not to say I didn't enjoy the last two albums, but I definitely enjoyed them far less than everything else they've released.

I heard about this. Matt is just such an incredibly gifted musician, that I can't not respect anything that he wants to try. That being said, I'm stoked as fuck.

How's the shoulder Timm?

Timmm

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2013, 11:08:55 PM »

It's getting there, thanks for asking!  I got to ditch the sling on Monday and can finally go back to work with lifting restrictions.

And you're absolutely right about Matt, he's definitely on a different level from most.  I'm convinced he shits rainbows, especially after watching their newest live dvd.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All