MGMT- The Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Get the album "MGMT" on iTunes, CD, or vinyl here. Album includes the "Optimizer" listening and viewing experience.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 59

Author Topic: Lady Gaga  (Read 85927 times)

shianne

• View Profile
Re: Lady Gaga
« Reply #510 on: September 15, 2010, 02:41:39 PM »

i like lady gaga's music but, a meat dress? really? that's disgusting.
i used to not like her but like her music. i started to actually like her but i don't anymore. she has to outdo herself with every appearance she makes which is just getting annoying.
"We've got the power now, motherfuckers, it's where it belongs."

audrey palmer

• *get lucky riff*
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: September 15, 2010, 02:47:46 PM »

The first article I read after the event said that it was synthetic by someone who made it but then she says it's real. I suspect that it's probably not.

disco

DefaultThis

• View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 15, 2010, 02:59:01 PM »

she's just just the most vile attention seeker known to man. she ruins peoples' perceptions of what true creativity and talent is. her only true talent is disguising her lack of talent. if everybody were blind then maybe they would realise her music is just regurgitations of all the musical icons in the past. the same goes with her ''individual'' styling, which is so copied it's ridiculous. she's plastic and when she pretends to care about her fans (''little monsters''- CRINGE) ''more than any artists ever has'' i want to strangle her.
not to mention that she has the most power on the younger generations in the world right now and has beat the sex appeal of music to a pulp.

as a vegetarian, that meat dress absolutely repulses me more than anything i've ever laid my eyes on.
''i currently run my own magazine now; it's all about my balls.''

Hunter Clark

• gone with the wind fabulous.
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #513 on: September 15, 2010, 02:59:29 PM »

No, it was real. There was a clip about it on my local news, the farmer that provided the meat was mentioned, and, they took a picture of her to a butcher shop and he said it looked like brisket and flag steak.
6-18-10 8-14-10 10-29-10 11-4-10 4-29-11 7-13-13 11-27-13 5-17-14

andrewsexra

• can u feel me, quinny walker?
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: September 15, 2010, 04:14:19 PM »

I'm completely fed up with her.  Her antics and stunts completely overshadow her talent now.  She's quickly becoming a joke.  She should just sing.

btw...if you can't walk unaided in something, I just don't think it qualifies as fashion.

THIS THIS THIS.
esepcially that last part.
when she needed help to the stage i was like U HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!
and she was al "HURP DURP YEAH I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT GETTING UP IN DIS HURP" (WTF UR AT AN AWARDS SHOW AND NOT EVERYONE IS COMPLETELY OVER UR AVANT GARDE BULLSHIT!)

sorry i'm just....venting.
i'm very disappointed in her >:(

lala

• Would you feel better holding the stars up?
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 15, 2010, 04:21:41 PM »

I'm completely fed up with her.  Her antics and stunts completely overshadow her talent now.  She's quickly becoming a joke.  She should just sing.

btw...if you can't walk unaided in something, I just don't think it qualifies as fashion.

THIS THIS THIS.
esepcially that last part.
when she needed help to the stage i was like U HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!
and she was al "HURP DURP YEAH I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT GETTING UP IN DIS HURP" (WTF UR AT AN AWARDS SHOW AND NOT EVERYONE IS COMPLETELY OVER UR AVANT GARDE BULLSHIT!)

sorry i'm just....venting.
i'm very disappointed in her >:(

Little monsters are dropping like flies.

Me:  We drove six hours
Andrew VanWyngarden:  Drumstick Towers?  *giggles*

Hunter Clark

• gone with the wind fabulous.
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #516 on: September 15, 2010, 04:30:34 PM »

I suspect that she will change things when her third album comes out. And, if she doesn't, she will fade out.
6-18-10 8-14-10 10-29-10 11-4-10 4-29-11 7-13-13 11-27-13 5-17-14

audrey palmer

• *get lucky riff*
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 16, 2010, 01:14:41 PM »

I'm actually listening to the Fame Monster now and aside from all they hype shit and waiting months for music videos and all this business it is actually a great pop album imo. In particular I really love the track 'So Happy I Could Die', the whole album reminds me of a lot of times although it's pretty pathetic because they were just times when I was listening to my iPod on my way somewhere but err yeah.

disco

Sizzle

• View Profile
« Reply #518 on: September 17, 2010, 07:51:27 AM »

I'm actually listening to the Fame Monster now and aside from all they hype shit and waiting months for music videos and all this business it is actually a great pop album imo. In particular I really love the track 'So Happy I Could Die', the whole album reminds me of a lot of times although it's pretty pathetic because they were just times when I was listening to my iPod on my way somewhere but err yeah.

I agree, every now and then when I listen to the Fame Monster it's still good and makes me want to dance like there's no tomorrow :) The Fame on the other hand brings me back to November/December 2008 and I don't want to remember that  :-X

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 17, 2010, 09:18:19 AM »

I agree, every now and then when I listen to the Fame Monster it's still good and makes me want to dance like there's no tomorrow :) The Fame on the other hand brings me back to November/December 2008 and I don't want to remember that  :-X

I have no problem with the music at all...I think she's immensely talented.  I just want to bitch slap her.  Her tweets this morning were so fucking egocentric.  Gaga is going to change the world.  Cupid Stunt.

Hugs Sizzle  :-* :-* :-*

misty

• View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 17, 2010, 09:32:11 AM »

She should marry Bono together they can change the world....LMFAO
All veils and misty   Streets of blue   Almond looks  That chill divine   Some silken moment  Goes on forever 
 And we're leaving broken hearts behind

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #521 on: September 17, 2010, 09:34:37 AM »

She should marry Bono together they can change the world....LMFAO

At least Bono really throws himself into a cause...she's got a new one every time she opens her piehole.

Sizzle

• View Profile
« Reply #522 on: September 17, 2010, 10:44:47 AM »

I have no problem with the music at all...I think she's immensely talented.  I just want to bitch slap her.  Her tweets this morning were so fucking egocentric.  Gaga is going to change the world.  Cupid Stunt.

I remember at the HOB when I said something about how she takes herself too seriously and people suck her dick so hard and people though I was being a cunt, oh well I guess she's proving me right.

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #523 on: September 17, 2010, 11:08:28 AM »

I remember at the HOB when I said something about how she takes herself too seriously and people suck her dick so hard and people though I was being a cunt, oh well I guess she's proving me right.

I don't think they thought you were being a cunt....they just aren't used to hearing women use that expression  :D  They were shocked.

Sizzle

• View Profile
« Reply #524 on: September 17, 2010, 11:12:52 AM »

It's hard being an immigrant sometimes, things get ~lost in translation.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 59