MGMT- The Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Get the album "MGMT" on iTunes, CD, or vinyl here. Album includes the "Optimizer" listening and viewing experience.

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: St. Louis November 12  (Read 4123 times)

puredaze

• Tend to the void, don't just fill it
    • View Profile
Re: St. Louis November 12
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2013, 08:58:11 PM »

Ahh, It's Working as an opener. I love it!

"sunny's sunnies sonny son sun sunn l(o)l sing song. - Andrew VanWyngarden"

Hunter Clark

• gone with the wind fabulous.
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2013, 11:53:03 PM »

No POGITS, other than that ACE setlist.
6-18-10 8-14-10 10-29-10 11-4-10 4-29-11 7-13-13 11-27-13 5-17-14

shra

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2013, 08:32:33 AM »

No POGITS, other than that ACE setlist.

That was the only other song from MGMT that I thought they might play but I was happy with just hearing the four songs. Every song seemed to flow into one another so well.

SleepyGoer

• Wake as the swell peaks...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2014, 01:27:31 PM »

I'm kind of late to the party here, but this was an absolutely incredible show! Like people have said, the sound was really well mixed and  all of them just seemed like they were having fun. The setlist was also fantastic (lots of stuff from congrats including song for dan treacy which they didn't play at the KC show). I was bummed that I had to go alone, but it made for a really nice experience where I didn't have to focus on anything but the band and the music. I'm attaching one of the pictures I had to sneak since the Peabody is a photography free venue.

shra

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2014, 01:40:35 PM »

I'm kind of late to the party here, but this was an absolutely incredible show! Like people have said, the sound was really well mixed and  all of them just seemed like they were having fun. The setlist was also fantastic (lots of stuff from congrats including song for dan treacy which they didn't play at the KC show). I was bummed that I had to go alone, but it made for a really nice experience where I didn't have to focus on anything but the band and the music. I'm attaching one of the pictures I had to sneak since the Peabody is a photography free venue.

I almost had to go alone but convinced my tattoo artist to go with me. haha It was a great show, I really hope they come back to STL again, great photo!
Pages: 1 [2]  All