The Band > MGMT

MGMT cover Rolling Stones at Osheaga: Video

<< < (2/2)

ac7891:

--- Quote from: puredaze on August 06, 2012, 10:00:13 PM ---He sounds really good when he sings this song. Not to imply that his voice sounds horrible otherwise, but his singing voice with this song is great.

--- End quote ---

My friends all mentioned this. They were saying how he sounded just like the stones singing this and how his voice is so amazing, it's like a better billy corgan. I was beaming, I was just so proud! I almost cried during this song, it was that powerful. It was the best cover I think I've ever heard from them, and maybe that's cuz I knew it was the first time they've played it, but it sounded just so great live and he sang it perfectly, it was so effing emotional and amazing I couldn't believe us mgmt super fans were getting treated to such a rarity. Wow. I'm dying to see all these videos but they won't load on my phone. Thanks lala for taking videos, you rock!

hannuuuuh:
I adore this cover.  Glad they picked this Rolling Stones song, too.  It definitely suits Andrew's voice.

ac7891:
"Angie" MGMT @ Oshega 2012

THIS IS AN AMAZING VIDEO

Andrew's guitar strap falls off LMFAO

briangonzo:
Nice . I love that you  got so close. With that camera angle I wish you got more of the show. Thanks!!!

ac7891:

--- Quote from: briangonzo on September 01, 2012, 02:08:03 AM ---Nice . I love that you  got so close. With that camera angle I wish you got more of the show. Thanks!!!

--- End quote ---
It's not my video, but maybe the YouTube user has more?
EDIT: they dont  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version