The Band > MGMT

Andrew & Ben to perform for The Joshua Light Show

<< < (2/10) > >>

Azriel:
but this hasn't been confirmed though, right?

Fairytale of Hurt:

--- Quote from: Azriel on July 23, 2012, 08:00:16 PM ---but this hasn't been confirmed though, right?

--- End quote ---

No, not yet in terms of MGMT's MGMT via here (the forum), facebook, or the website - which is when I tend consider things official.

lala:

--- Quote from: Azriel on July 23, 2012, 08:00:16 PM ---but this hasn't been confirmed though, right?

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure that is particularly something that would be confirmed by their marketing company. 

Fairytale of Hurt:

--- Quote from: lala on July 23, 2012, 09:59:07 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure that is particularly something that would be confirmed by their marketing company.

--- End quote ---

I was thinking the same, a lot of times the smaller things go unannounced and are only found via fans stumbling upon it on the internet.  But I'd say it would be safe once the tickets become available with their names attached to that specific date. 

lala:

--- Quote from: Fairytale of Hurt on July 23, 2012, 10:00:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: lala on July 23, 2012, 09:59:07 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I was thinking the same, a lot of times the smaller things go unannounced and are only found via fans stumbling upon it on the internet.  But I'd say it would be safe once the tickets become available with their names attached to that specific date.

--- End quote ---

Have you seen anything about tickets?  Prices or when they go on sale?  I'm considering going up for this.  I've just purchased tickets for the US Open 2 1/2 weeks before, but you never have to twist my arm to go to NYC.  It's not that big of a deal since I have a free place to stay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version