MGMT- The Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Get the album "MGMT" on iTunes, CD, or vinyl here. Album includes the "Optimizer" listening and viewing experience.

Author Topic: Mad Scene Blip Another outburst from Unsinn  (Read 943 times)

sonic boom

• View Profile
Mad Scene Blip Another outburst from Unsinn
« on: May 26, 2012, 12:36:55 PM »

So . Szat time of year kids . Records popping up like daisies after the long months underground.
  New out right about now is the first Mad Scene long player BLIP produced and mixed at MGMT's Blanker Unsinn wunder-spot .
If your a fan of the Clean , or Ladybug Transistor or Yo La Tengo then look no further . The aptly named band is a crazy conglom featuring Hamish Kilgour , Gary Olsen & Georgia Hubley alongside wfmu radio topcat indi-arbiter Brian Turner .
 Hamish Kilgour also did logos and art working duties on the Brian eno / it's working 'fun zone ' (?!?) 7".
    The 12 songs on the Siltbreeze.com vinyl release , mixed during the winter of 2010/11 make a rightly unhinged race of a record you'll be glad to spin at yr next sock hop or beach party .expect to find the corpses of t Rex , the who , the v.u. and more in the mornings jetsam...,....
      Nice.............
Pk. X

ac7891

• View Profile
Re: Mad Scene Blip Another outburst from Unsinn
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 01:22:09 PM »

So . Szat time of year kids . Records popping up like daisies after the long months underground.
  New out right about now is the first Mad Scene long player BLIP produced and mixed at MGMT's Blanker Unsinn wunder-spot .
If your a fan of the Clean , or Ladybug Transistor or Yo La Tengo then look no further . The aptly named band is a crazy conglom featuring Hamish Kilgour , Gary Olsen & Georgia Hubley alongside wfmu radio topcat indi-arbiter Brian Turner .
 Hamish Kilgour also did logos and art working duties on the Brian eno / it's working 'fun zone ' (?!?) 7".
    The 12 songs on the Siltbreeze.com vinyl release , mixed during the winter of 2010/11 make a rightly unhinged race of a record you'll be glad to spin at yr next sock hop or beach party .expect to find the corpses of t Rex , the who , the v.u. and more in the mornings jetsam...,....
      Nice.............
Pk. X

Amazing of you to come on here... the may flowers are blooming and booming music, the most beautiful time of the year. i will listen to Mad Scene since they're from the clean, and its been over ten years since they released anything. you sir are amazing and in my dreams one day you produce my record and it has a similar feel to congrats and you clap when its done, and a hand pats me on the back, while the other hands me a cone of ice cream. it simmers in the summer heat, and gives me an ice cream headache... peace!
Music is a feeling...

Bubble

• Mrs. Harrison at your service
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 06:29:50 PM »

team matt.

Daisy :)

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 05:59:09 AM »

how did I go a month without seeing Pete's post?!

larissa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 04:32:18 PM »

Sorry, I couldn't help but giggle at this. :) ily though.
Now the world can be an unfair place at times
But your lows will have their compliment of highs.

Daisy :)

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 10:04:28 AM »

Sorry, I couldn't help but giggle at this. :) ily though.
:-*