Social > Hype This!

if you like mgmt, then you'll love this!

<< < (2/3) > >>

larissa:

--- Quote from: ac7891 on April 22, 2012, 02:13:52 PM ---ok, if you love mgmt, you might like this:

http://soundcloud.com/snowwaves/all-else

tis a song i made up, with my bro on guitar. not perfect, but if you can get beyond that, let me know what you think!

--- End quote ---

It's definitely catchy. I have a hard time following any lyrics when I don't have them in front of me, I guess I'm kind of a visual person in that way, but they sound good to me! :) I like it a lot!

ac7891:
Wow thanks a lot ;D Im glad you like it! Yeah i don't blame you I'm the same way... I'll post the lyrics on the tracks:) There's another one i put up today too. Im working on getting a bunch of songs i wrote out recorded with guitar and eventually a full band. Dreams! :) Thanks a lot for the feedback, I've heard 'catchy' a couple times now so now i know im justified in not being able to get it out of my head!!

larissa:
Excellent, keep us posted, I'd like to hear more! :)

ac7891:
for sure!  ;D lyrics are up now and two songs. after i get over this nasty cold i will record some mo

larissa:
You guys are awesome! I don't know much about song writing, but I realllly like the lyrics from All Else. I was getting pictures in my head and whatnot from reading them. I listened to Keep Your Soul Light On, and I really like it! The guitar is great. Plus you guys sound like you're having a ton of fun. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version