The Band > MGMT

Alien Days - MGMT's New Song

(1/63) > >>

Fairytale of Hurt:
MGMT en Argentina - Alien Days - Quilmes Rock, River Plate, Buenos Aires 03/04/2012
MGMT - Alien Days @ Quilmes Rock 2012 (Parte 5/7) [HQ]

gulsah:
THANK YOU
Still can't make much of a judgement
beginning was weird
but idk
omg
:']

Fairytale of Hurt:

--- Quote from: gulsah on March 31, 2012, 07:38:23 PM ---THANK YOU
Still can't make much of a judgement
beginning was weird
but idk
omg
:']

--- End quote ---

It has a lot of similar qualities to the music they performed at Guggenheim, especially in the beginning of the song.  Some of the sounds from this new song can also be found in Guggenheim Track 4 (my personal favorite). I also see what they mean by saying it's lighter.  It has a really happy vibe to it. 

gulsah:
FFs, I still haven't gotten around to listening to those. Maybe I'm still mad about my experience that day lol. Still on my ipod -__________-
But, that's very interesting and I think you've finally... FINALLY convinced me to listen tonight before I go to bed lol
Anyway, I'm glad that it's sounding more... airy? It definitely is something I need! I wish I knew the lyrics... that title is so silly to me... making me giggle.
3:25 instrumental bit is sooo lovely
Sounds circus-y in a way.

Fairytale of Hurt:

--- Quote from: gulsah on March 31, 2012, 07:48:29 PM ---FFs, I still haven't gotten around to listening to those. Maybe I'm still mad about my experience that day lol. Still on my ipod -__________-
But, that's very interesting and I think you've finally... FINALLY convinced me to listen tonight before I go to bed lol
Anyway, I'm glad that it's sounding more... airy? It definitely is something I need! I wish I knew the lyrics... that title is so silly to me... making me giggle.
3:25 instrumental bit is sooo lovely
Sounds circus-y in a way.

--- End quote ---

Yes, go listen!  My favorites are Track 4 and 7.  I wish I knew the lyrics too.  It adds so much to the song for me. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version