MGMT- The Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Get the album "MGMT" on iTunes, CD, or vinyl here. Album includes the "Optimizer" listening and viewing experience.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]  All

Author Topic: MGMT @ Osheaga 2012  (Read 55784 times)

lala

• Would you feel better holding the stars up?
    • View Profile
Re: MGMT @ Osheaga 2012
« Reply #420 on: August 15, 2012, 01:14:06 AM »

Midnight City came on the radio this morning on my way to work, and it hit me that its been a week since I was freezing and covered in mud watching M83 with some awesome people. I miss everyone :(

My M83 spider bite still itches.  I almost like it because it means it wasn't so long ago, lol.

M83 would be fun in the mud!  lolers, maybe you'll turn into Spiderwoman.  Scotty would be jealous.

He would have been except that he had his own spider bite.  He keeps trying to shoot webs.

Me:  We drove six hours
Andrew VanWyngarden:  Drumstick Towers?  *giggles*

ac7891

• View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 15, 2012, 12:20:06 PM »

Missing all of your beautiful faces too. It seemed so hard to meet up with you guys at the time, but comparing it to now it's like... why didn't a try harder. :( I hope to see you all again someday and spend WAY more time with you. You guys were some of the nicest people I've met. Oh, and I meant to ask you framboise, where you got those cool earrings I thought were paper clips. ;D Probably nowhere I could find.

Also, pretty upset I didn't get to meet you ac (I forget your real name again). I kept an eye out for you the whole time but I didn't know your face well enough to pick you out. :( There are so many people who have curly hair like yours, you know?!

aw your so sweet larissaa! my names alicia and i know, there were so many people period, i kept mistaking everyone for my lost friends... next toronto mgmt show we gotta meet up! and possibly meet the band again  ;D heheeheee
I agree! I'm sure we'll be hitting up a show together again someday, and we'll have to be sure to meet up. It was so difficult with Osheaga. :(

yeah i knew it would be impossible with osheaga, i didnt even try. we will for sure meet up! gosh i want a good concert to come along, i haven't been to one since march! the next show im going to is beach house at kool haus (ha). i wouuld love to meet them.. kool haus is awesome cuz the tour buses always go to the front entrance!!
Music is a feeling...

larissa

• View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 15, 2012, 05:16:47 PM »

Missing all of your beautiful faces too. It seemed so hard to meet up with you guys at the time, but comparing it to now it's like... why didn't a try harder. :( I hope to see you all again someday and spend WAY more time with you. You guys were some of the nicest people I've met. Oh, and I meant to ask you framboise, where you got those cool earrings I thought were paper clips. ;D Probably nowhere I could find.

Also, pretty upset I didn't get to meet you ac (I forget your real name again). I kept an eye out for you the whole time but I didn't know your face well enough to pick you out. :( There are so many people who have curly hair like yours, you know?!

aw your so sweet larissaa! my names alicia and i know, there were so many people period, i kept mistaking everyone for my lost friends... next toronto mgmt show we gotta meet up! and possibly meet the band again  ;D heheeheee
I agree! I'm sure we'll be hitting up a show together again someday, and we'll have to be sure to meet up. It was so difficult with Osheaga. :(

yeah i knew it would be impossible with osheaga, i didnt even try. we will for sure meet up! gosh i want a good concert to come along, i haven't been to one since march! the next show im going to is beach house at kool haus (ha). i wouuld love to meet them.. kool haus is awesome cuz the tour buses always go to the front entrance!!
But then it sucks because it sucks. But meeting the band is definitely a pro for that venue. :)
Now the world can be an unfair place at times
But your lows will have their compliment of highs.

ac7891

• View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 15, 2012, 09:36:31 PM »

But then it sucks because it sucks. But meeting the band is definitely a pro for that venue. :)

haha it really is the only pro. besides being large. im so short so i have to get trampled in the front/side if i want to see anything. it does suck. but meeting all of mgmt and julian casablancas there, and for like hours, i definitely have love for that place!
Music is a feeling...

larissa

• View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 15, 2012, 09:41:02 PM »

haha it really is the only pro. besides being large. im so short so i have to get trampled in the front/side if i want to see anything. it does suck. but meeting all of mgmt and julian casablancas there, and for like hours, i definitely have love for that place!
Yeah, you definitely have a lot of good memories there then! I have a love/hate feeling for it. I cried my eyes out from the terrible time I was having but it was also one of the best nights of my life too. Weird.
Now the world can be an unfair place at times
But your lows will have their compliment of highs.

ac7891

• View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 03, 2012, 08:47:45 PM »

2.42. love the ending!

Osheaga 2012 - Official Video

Music is a feeling...

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 14, 2012, 09:13:56 PM »

Katie., Scotty, lala reunion tomorrow...WOOOT!!!

framboise

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 15, 2012, 09:15:59 AM »

have fun guys! What are you doing?

lala

• View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 15, 2012, 04:20:19 PM »

have fun guys! What are you doing?

Scotty and I are here for the day-going to Awolnation tonight.  Katie met us for lunch :D

ac7891

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 10, 2013, 01:04:30 PM »

Right before MGMT went on, they played a Beatles song really loud.

The name of this Beatles song has escaped me so many times before. I've seriously been looking since August and cannoy find it.

DOES ANYONE KNOW????? ITS my favourite Beatles song and i lost it!!!! :( Really not a well known song at all, but sooooooooo good.

PLEASE + THANK U FOR LIFE!
Music is a feeling...

Abby Road

• shake it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 10, 2013, 07:36:41 PM »

Right before MGMT went on, they played a Beatles song really loud.

The name of this Beatles song has escaped me so many times before. I've seriously been looking since August and cannoy find it.

DOES ANYONE KNOW????? ITS my favourite Beatles song and i lost it!!!! :( Really not a well known song at all, but sooooooooo good.

PLEASE + THANK U FOR LIFE!

Is there a video of it/do you remember any of the words at all?

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]  All